[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What grinds your gears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 2014-08-22-image-10.jpg (162 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-22-image-10.jpg
162 KB, 800x575
What are some tech things that grinds your gears?

For me it's any apple products. It triggers the fuck out of me. Every time I see a faggot with an iphone or macbook, I want to punch him in the face.
>>
Virtual keyboards grind my gears. Blackberry Priv is the best phone out. Too bad they didn't bring it to Verizon. Virtual keyboards, every single one of them, are garbage tier tools.
>>
>>52192805
You have issues.
>>
>>52192805
Beats (the solo "cheap" ones).
>>
Lagdroid
>>
The jews.
>>
>>52192805
kill yourself if you cant handle regular-life. you're a fucking sissy.
>>
When a company gimps their product and calls it a feature.
>>
>>52192933
fuck i feel the same way but any phone with a GOOD keyboard is either running BBOS or is a feature phone.

BBOS has
>no Gmaps
so can't use it when traveling. stuck with android and swype
>>
>>52192805

Linux is somehow superior when its just as much of a shitbox as Windows.
>>
What's it like being 15? Stop caring so much about inane shit.
>>
>>52194536
I forgot about my experience with the Z10 which is hands down the best virtual keyboard I've ever used. Typing was actually fun
>>
>>52192805
>For me it's any apple products. It triggers the fuck out of me. Every time I see a faggot with an iphone or macbook, I want to punch him in the face.

Found the envious poorfag.
>>
The fact that the CFP doesn't have 8 teams.
>>
Kitchen appliances are feature creep encrusted bloatware. All I want is a microwave with a fucking knob and that's it, not a god damn thing else. No clock, digital timer with 40 fucking buttons. No sending tweets to my fucking fridge. It's all bullshit and I'm not going to buy this meme infested crap.
>>
File: 1451714647584.png (566 KB, 890x517) Image search: [Google]
1451714647584.png
566 KB, 890x517
>>52194673
Found the poorfag.
>>
>>52192805
I phones are pretty good but macbooks are a fucking waste of money
Plus my pet peeve is beats headphones
>>
>>52195200
Microwave hace always had clocks
>>
>>52195959
>implying
my microwave does not have a clock, only a timer. it has an lcd display, only used when operating. nothing shows when not in use.

you know you have to be over the age of 18 to post here, right?
>>
>>52195902
>macbooks are a fucking waste of money
Found the kid who has never used a Macbook

>>52195668
It's already accepted that rich people use Apple products. The fact that dindus want to be like rich people and try to imitate them doesn't change anything.
>>
>>52192805
>hating apple
this is what we call "poor" op
Sorry to tell you, but it's not that at all, I do agree that most of the macfags don't know jack about their macs. However, there are some people I do know that could tell you the ins and outs of their systems compared to your average 16 year old white girl with rich daddy money. Apple products are powerful and are a good use of money IF used for the right purpose, but if you don't care about the looks and feel and shit for a product then yes, you will get an android. The reason /g/ loves android over apple is due to the "closed source" and the "600$" price tag when most of the retards here are poor dumbasses.

As for my list:

>Seeing a non-nerdy idiot talking Batman like he knows shit when he doesn't know anything (comics in general)
why? I don't like being that nerd but when it comes to comics they are my safe haven, so when I see some guy wearing a batman or superman shirt I shrug it off and when they comment on the movies I ask if they read comics and when they say no, it's like saying you support linux but you don't have anything with an linux/unix OS. "I support something I know nothing about"

>watching a pair of people buy a laptop, a nice laptop that they will never take full advantage of
This is why I wish there was a test to take before you buy something to see what is the best fit for you. Letting someone buy a computer with a 1TB HDD and hardly taking up 50GBs of it is an insult to computers. I mean, what the hell are you going to do with 1TB if you're not into media/gaming/music production/video editing? Nothing NOTHING. Because it will sit there and be your god damn facebook machine
Yes /g/ I'm jelly

>people with nice ass cars not taking care of them
my sister has a very nice car but you get in it and it smells like spoiled milk and trash, i mean EVERYWHERE. My dad has actually cleaned her car for her twice cause he was so sick of her car.
>>
>watch TV show
>someone's doing computer work
>type in wrong password
>makes a buzzing noise
>>
>>52192805
An iphone is only good when jailbroken
>>
>>52196989
Have you seen the movie blackhat? Don't
>>
>owning a console you never play
I hate going to my friends house and they bought a Wii or a Wii u and it's collecting dust. If you're not going to play it fucking trade it in for fuck sakes. the wii u is awesome. you'd be surprised what good games have come out in the last year.
>>
>>52196481
Are you clinically retarded or actually 76 years old?
>>
File: 1447809953191.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1447809953191.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>52197081
>An iphone is only good when you purposely hunt down a privilege escalation security hole, and actively block the update that fixes it, and leave the security hole wide open
>iTards
>>
Using security related operating systems as your main OS. See: Kali users
>>
>>52196989
>everything and I mean EVERYTHING happening on a screen makes beeping and booping and other digial noises for absolutely no reason
Literally every crime show ever
>>
>>52192933
I have the BlackBerry priv. Typing on it now. Absolute treat
>>
People without tech any form of knowledge making the rules, mostly dumb politicians. That is all.
>>
>>52197222
also my english skills
>>
>>52197174
What about tails?
>>
>>52197292
the only reason you should use tails OS is if you are THAT fucking paranoid the NSA is watching yo ass. Are you doing anything illegal or making yourself obvious? No? OK.
>>
>>52195668
>Trumps diet coke tweet
sensiblechuckle.gif
>>
>>52197292
Mostly talking about pen-testing distros. Stuff like Backbox, Pentoo, BlackArch, Backtrack, Kali. etc... People that install anonymity/privacy distros on their computers are a whole other form of retarded
>>
File: ipaddr.png (323 KB, 1048x586) Image search: [Google]
ipaddr.png
323 KB, 1048x586
>>52192805
i hate users preaching their own brand preference's superiority on topics that are completely down to ones own needs, opinion, and abilities. so basically 70% of /g/

discussion of features, experiences, pros/ cons is nice and it happens sometimes but all the brandfapping here has people cucking themselves to death.

and no "I HAS LITERALLY NO FLAWS" is never a valid argument
>>
>>52197147
>this buttblasted at being wrong

it's okay kid, just go pop some pills and you'll get that anger out of your system. or smoke that mary jane. you do that, right?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.