[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Running/Fitness Earphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: runningearphones.jpg (12 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
runningearphones.jpg
12 KB, 293x300
/g/ ruined my physical fitness, now i want /g/ to help me improve it. What are some good options for running earphones?

>$60 max
>wireless
>stay in ears while running
>preferably not some flashy neon green color
>don't expect a lot of quality for the money, as long as it doesn't hurt my ears
>>
>>52192497
Wireless is shit.
>>
>>52192526
just want it to be stable, quality doesn't matter that much. I'm not going to run around with some faggot sports armband and a wire
>>
>>52192578
Wireless is still shit.
>>
>>52192497

I use earbuds, and run the wire on the inside of my shirt/sweater to keep the cable from swinging and catching onto equipment.

60 bucks will get you an 'ok' set of headphones, do some research before you buy though. I think the hi-fi forum is a pretty good resource for this kinda stuff.
>>
/g/ never told you to spend 16 hours a day shitposting on the internet

/g/ never said you needed to listen to music while running. You must have some serious ADD if you can't go without technology for a short period of time
>"b-b-b-but music helps me run!"
ayy lmao
>>
>>52192497
/g/ didn't ruin it. your lack of discipline ruined it. use self control and limit your use of the Internet and stop blaming other things solely for your failures in life.
>>
>>52192816
this, the only reason youre a fatty mc fat fat is because you let your self become one, quit blaming people for your fat ass mistakes.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 683x1024
>>52192626
>>52192816
>>52192900
>just intro to post
>not even fat
>barely shitpost
>just want advice
>>
>>52192497
I got the photive Bluetooth earbuds for christmas. 45 dollars and have those over-ear clips, plus they are pretty comfy anyways, and you can adjust them to be able to hear traffic or block all sound. Battery life is 6 hours at 75 volume.
>>
>>52192497
a very cheap one: Mpow Cheetah. it stays in place while running, very cheap, decent battery (around 6 hours) with microusb port.
>>
>>52193327
>/g/ ruined my fitness

You posted it, not me. I did not say you are fat so stop being insecure
>>
>>52192578
>quality doesnt matter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.