[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon says my package is arriving tomorrow, should I believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: erte.png (66 KB, 1063x643) Image search: [Google]
erte.png
66 KB, 1063x643
Amazon says my package is arriving tomorrow, should I believe this?

Tomorrow is a Sunday and all.
>>
>>52192152

/g/ - Customer help desk
>>
>>52192171
/g/ seemed the best place to ask.

I ordered this vacuum for my mom and it says it's arriving on a Sunday, besides the curries on Amazon support wouldn't know what they're talking about anyway,
>>
>>52192186
>/g/ seemed the best place to ask.
/g/ seemed to be the best place to ask about amazon shit? Have you tried amazon you fucking nonce.
>>
>>52192152
>>52192186
Amazon delivers on Sundays in some cases (prime users only or something like that)
>>
>>52192186

It seems unlikely, anon. I think I've had similar misinformation from Amazon tracking before.
>>
Some places can get deliveries Sunday.
>>
>>52192229
No prime and just 3 day shipping.

I can't justify $100 on it anymore

>>52192234
That's what I was thinking

>>52192253
Really?
>>
>>52192270
Yes. USPS even deliver on Sunday here.
>>
>>52192152
I've had stuff arrive from amazon on Sunday.
>>
WHAT KIND OF VACUUM YOU GOT THERE BRO?!!?!?!?

I'M RUNNING A ORECK EDGE PRO 2.5 SERIES MYSELF
>>
Check the tracking number on the USPS site. Amazon's info is sometimes outdated/wrong. It will give you a better idea.
>>
>>52192322
BISSELL Zing, her old one shit itself so I got her what ever was like $50 with good reviews.
>>
>>52192350
Has no ETA on their site.
>>
>>52192294
this. Amazon's logistics aren't so stupid that they would fail to realize if their courier doesn't deliver on Sunday. Some couriers do (like the USPS, at least in some places), and barring a failure on the spot (like the USPS guy being a retard that day) amazon has generally gotten this delivery prediction thing nailed.
>>
I got an amazon package on sunday once. From the usps beleive it or not
>>
I get Sunday delivery on items. Prime user, live in Brooklyn.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-12-49-12.png (333 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-12-49-12.png
333 KB, 1080x1920
My up and coming
>>
>USPS
Very unlikely.
>>
>>52193498
kek. looks like a fun weekend for you
>>
>>52193498
What's that top thing?
>>
>>52193339
I've also had this happen, with Amazon Prime.
>>
>>52192152
I've recieved packages from usps on sundays from amazon. I'm a prime user so I'm not sure if that affects recieving shit on sundays or not
>>
>>52193582
An automatic card shuffler. Me and my girl started fighting over who was shuffling the UNO™ deck. So, problem solved. #firstworldproblmes.

>requires 4 C batteries
>>
>>52192152
USPS delivers on Sundays in most places.
UPS and FedEX do not.
>>
>>52192152

I just finished working 2 months at an amazon warehouse. They ship packages non-stop, 24h every single day. The warehouse never closes
>>
>>52192152
Amazon partnered with the USPS to get packages delivered on Sundays. For a while it was only in certain areas, but I think they've been expanding it. I wouldn't be surprised if you do actually get your package tomorrow.
>>
>>52193498
more like cumming
>>
File: 1444184936269.jpg (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444184936269.jpg
183 KB, 720x1280
>>52192152

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-DGB-31049

Tldr; Sunday delivery unveiled in 2k14 in LA, NY. Details of Amazon/USPS contract not made public. More cities piling on. Doesn't matter if you have prime or not.

>Amazon.com recently unveiled an agreement with the U.S. Postal Service to deliver packages in some markets on Sunday, the latest initiative by the e-commerce giant to be consumers’ first and final shopping destination.

>Amazon will deliver packages from its warehouses to Postal Service sites late Saturday or Sunday, and, under the terms of the deal, the agency will truck them to consumers’ doorsteps. Outside of some Sunday delivery during the Christmas holiday season, the deal marks the first broad Sunday delivery initiative for the Postal Service and could be a model for other retailers.
Delivery has already begun in the Los Angeles and New York metropolitan areas and Amazon said it intends to roll it out to Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, New Orleans and other cities in 2014

Pic unrelated
>>
>>52192270
>he doesn't make a new amazon account with just a new email every month for unlimited free prime
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.