[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any freelancing Programming jobs that pay well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: computer-programmer.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
computer-programmer.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>
nah
>>
So what are freelance IT jobs that pay well?
>>
>>52191310
consulting on new projects
promise the world, have them sign a 20 page document reading that you are not going to do shit, and are therefore not responsible
proceed not doing anything
???
profit
>>
File: 1451428992791.jpg (341 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451428992791.jpg
341 KB, 1280x1280
Probably reverse engineering, malware analyze, 0days hunter (m$ pays 100k usd for 0day in windows google pays up to 100k $)
>>
>>52191681
how can you sleep with no windows?
>>
>>52191713
I have all (xp, 7, 10 in vmware)
>>
>>52191760
you made my day, anon.
>>
There are tons of them, but you're going to need lots of experience and a lot of work to get the jobs. Every day all day large enterprises outsource development work to consulting companies.
>>
While we're talking about freelancing , could somebody tell me where can you apply for some easy jobs, in my own case I'm an IT student so i'm looking for some practice and a way to gain some experience.
>>
>>52190200
freelance is just a fancy word for wordpress themes, and the pay is shit even by IT standards. One would have 0 self-worth to even consider it.
>>
>>52190200
No

They should ban indian ips from all freelancing websites for it to be worth it
>>
>>52192138
The kind of work you're taking about you can find at sites like elance. The pay will be absolute shit, but you'll get experience.
>>
>>52193475
having a programming talent beyond the abilities of a barely trained code monkey would help
>>
>>52191681
you're out of touch with reality
>>
>>52194370

>42 hours and 50 minutes into 2016
>being in touch with reality

Its almost like you're not some sort of genius savant that can lucidly program their dreams into reality, tbqh f.am.
>>
>>52190200

>are there any
>any

Do you have ANY talent?

To be honest, if you're starting off you'll probably just take on projects to build your reputation and eventually get to a point where you'll start to make good scratch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.