[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best operating system to use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What is the best operating system to use?
>>
Microsoft® Windows™ 10
>>
>>52189701
Google Chrome with Windows 10 web browser.
>>
>>52189701
OS X
>>
Windows™ 10 by Microsoft®
>>
>>52189701
I just rub butter on my nipples and it basically gets me 90% of the way there. But only OpenSource butter, none of that proprietary shit.
>>
MINIX 3
>>
win7

it just werks
(and doesn't think it's smarter than you)
>>
>>52189701
THE ONE YOU LIKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, EVERY OS IS THE SAME IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE/CONFIGURE IT, EAT SHIT AND DIE
>>
>>52189708
this, linux is fine too
>>
>>52189822
What's wrong with XP?
>>
File: ry1b.jpg (99 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
ry1b.jpg
99 KB, 700x990
Linux if you want to look like an pretentious neet fuck, Windows if you want to be a part of a big botnet and have 0 privacy and OSX if you want to hang out in starbucks with the other white teenage girls.
>>
>>52189850
I disagree, try being active in the open source community on windows

>>52190061
what exactly is pretentious about using linux?
>>
>>52190091
It's a joke, more or less. It's more the general consensus that people who use linux are pretentious computer geeks. I just linux myself so hey.
>>
Ubuntu
>>
>>52190091
>what exactly is pretentious about using linux?
archniggers who think they're hot shit because they followed a step by step installation guide
>>
>>52190146
"Archniggers" we prefer "Archfaggots" thank you very much.
>>
>>52190146
you say that like arch and linux are synonymous
>>
Arch Linux is the favorite choice for serious business and servers.
>>
>>52189701
OS/2
>>
OS/2
>>
>>52190183
sorry what
are you baiting me?
>>
There is no best OS. Try everything and decide for yourself.
>>
>>52189701
Ubuntu touch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.