[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I'm a vape faggot trying to find a website for batteries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Samsung-18650-25R-2500mAh.jpg (262 KB, 561x480) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-18650-25R-2500mAh.jpg
262 KB, 561x480
Okay, I'm a vape faggot trying to find a website for batteries that are super cheap but I don't remember the site. I know this isn't /r/ but I need to ask you guys where to buy batteries for really good prices, even if its not the site I'm trying to find.

I guess this can start a battery thread as well. I saw one the other week and it did well.
>>
Just buy the cheapest batteries you can find and blow a fucking hole in your face, faggot
>>
>>52186131
Fantastic. Thank you.
>>
>le vape
Just grab some random batteries, drop them in a microwave, then huff the fumes.

You might be looking for this
 ti nyurl (DOT) c (DELETE THIS) om /o g pe4rn 
>>
Did you try turning it off and back on again
>>
Don't buy batteries online.

Also, do you even vape, fag ?
>>
http://www.illumn.com/

it's widely considered the best site to buy batteries from.
>>
>>52186210
>Don't buy batteries online
I expect retarded advice from a vaping band-wagoner, but this goes beyond retarded.
>>
>>52186131
Thank god for the new DNA chips. The old 20W limits fuckin' blew
>>
>>52186107
Try dx.com

Not the cheapest but they're really reliable.
>>
>>52186228
Fucking thank you. This is the site. Bookmarking and saving, thank you anon.
>>
>>52186317
Thanks, I've been looking for other accessories that use 18650s.
>>
WE GET IT, YOU VAPE
>>
>I'm a vape faggot
>>>/b/
>>
Look up imren 3000 mah 18650 on ebay. Gr8 batteries
>>
literally, go on google or amazon, type the name of that exact battery into the search bar
they are like $5
and 25r should do ya fine
>>
>>52186599
Yeah, remember when these were deleted on sight due to being massive (and blatant as fuck) marketing?
There was NOTHING about them before the mass shilling.
>>
I'm really fucking disappointed in you, /g/...
I get 18650 batteries at less than 0.32 euro's each. At an average of 2100 mAh. (measured)
Just buy faulty laptop batteries in bulk. It's worth the effort of getting out the good cells.
>>
I have a couple links for you hope they help (theyre mp4s & worth watching) gimme a second do dig them (back) up
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a9swcf0itownpx0/AADSealKHux_vW3Ln5L2Pd5Da?dl=0
>>
>>52186107
Fasttech
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.