[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
idk wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422006247009.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1422006247009.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, then wiped everything and reinstalled Windows 10. Can't activate Windows because I don't have my product key. What do?
>>
>Windows 10
>upgrade
>>
Install gentoo or go to kat dot cr and search for 'kmspico" download it and run it assuming that youre a complete potato when it comes to tech ( judging by your choice of OS) watch some guidea on how to use kmspico
>>
Friend has the same problem.

>Gave him old hard drive for gaming PC build
>I decided to upgrade to windows 10 and wipe all my files for him
>When you do that, Windows 10 still keeps a windows.old folder with all the stuff you told it to delete, so I deleted that folder with disk cleanup (since it took up 400 Gb).
>Couple days later, it starts bitching about a product key.

You could probably call Microsoft and sort it out.

Or pay Microsofts $120 extortion fee for a product key.
>>
>>52185116
You can skip the part where windows asks for your product key during installation. It should automatically activate once you connect online.
>>
Kms pico
>>
how to not get any malware/browser addons/malware? i'm a noob at torrenting
>>
>>52185116
upgrading means you don't get a key. they probably just store your motherboard serial number or something.
>>
Send email to Microsoft that something went wrong during installation and ask if there is some way to get the product key or if you should install Linux instead.

Microsoft is afraid that their customers leave for Linux so they might help you. After that, install Linux anyway and become part of the master race.
>>
>>52186047
Check sha1/md5
>>
>>52185116
>implying you didn't pirate windows 7
pay for the OS, rajesh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.