[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My windows phone finally died. What's the latest and greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: windows-phone-dead.png (455 KB, 628x375) Image search: [Google]
windows-phone-dead.png
455 KB, 628x375
My windows phone finally died. What's the latest and greatest budget-tier phone these days?
>>
Gs7 comes out soon (if you can wait for it get it)
It's subjective whether or not you want gs6/note 5 or 6s/6s+

Samsung
+1440p amoled screen
+better battery
+better camera
+better processor
-slower gpu
-slower storage

Apple
-980p (6s) / 1080p (6s+) not as good screen
-awful battery
-meh camera
-slower cpu
+faster gpu
+wicked fast storage
+3d touch, which is cooler than you think
>>
>>52181440
a chinese phone like elephone
>>
>>52181440
make sure you can root it and make sure that ROMs support the device before you buy it. Or else you end up with a bloated piece of shit that has tons of bloat you cant remove
>>
>>52181587

Samsung and Apple aren't exactly in my price range, last phone I had was the cheapest windows phone that nokia were selling.
>>
>>52181598
>>52181620

What's the life expectancy on these chink things?
>>
>$ >= $140
they're all equally bad so moto e or another cheap windows phone
>~$150 - $180
the new 3rd gen moto g 1gb ram / 8gb storage
>~$200 - $250
the new 3rd gen moto g 2gb ram / 16gb storage

the new motorola g 3rd gen is a great phone. got the 2gb ram version for my wife and she loves it.

i have the nexus 5 personally and love it.
>>
>>52181738

So /g/ is still shilling moto g? Ok ty might go with that
>>
>>52181440
Xiaomi Mi4c and OnePlus Two are phones with flagship specs for budget prices.

Mi4c with SD808/3GB RAM/32GB Storage can be found for $270, while OnePlus Two with SD810/4GB RAM/64GB Storage can be had for $390.
>>
>>52181850
You can get far better chink stuff, just sayin. For about 200 bucks, you can outspec it easily.
>>
>>52181901
>>52181919

Are chink phones reliable though, I'll need it to last about 3 years minimum.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.