[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A few years back. >Need a website designed. >Meet with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: dreamweaver-11.png (66 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dreamweaver-11.png
66 KB, 512x512
>A few years back.
>Need a website designed.
>Meet with a guy.
>Tell him what I want.
>We sit down.
>He opens up pic.
>kek

So what is something a 'tech expert' can do that will instantly make you think less of them?

Also, he never could build my site for me. What I wanted was 'impossible'. So I started devouring tutorials online and it turns out it was really simple... you just had to know the basics of php.
>>
> opens cmd
> ping google.com
>>
>>52179082
>So what is something a 'tech expert' can do that will instantly make you think less of them?
But Dreamweaver was convenient as hell, in the sense that it lets you have code, a preview and whatever browsers you have installed side to side. I think your problem stems from ignorance and not having used it at all. You can design a website with text only in dreamweaver, just like you would in a text editor.
>>
>>52179315
it just werks tho
>>
>>52179315
Name a better way to check for DNS issues.
>>
>>52179355
Except with regards to php.
Also I did use it and it is severely lacking.
It doesn't even have css3 stuff built in.
>>
dreamweaver is fine you fucking retards.

using something other than that is like using some shitty thing like vim to write a large program when any IDE would be more productive in every way
>>
>>52180081
Go away adobe dev, nobody likes your shit product.
>>
>>52180091
>LOL ADOBE DEV

f*cking epic, just like calling someone who uses windows a le indian XD

but whatever, dreamweaver is fine you dumb shit
>>
>>52179380
dig
>>
>>52180165
Sure it is.
If you're retarded.
It's the sign of an amateur. It's like using IE.
Sorry to insult your 'coding' program of choice especially after you paid as much as you did to use it.
>>
>>52180165
Rasheed, you're now working overtime at both Microsoft and Adobe now to afford poo in the loos for your senpai?

Big respect, donated +50 rupees to your account.
>>
>>52180182
Name a better way to check for DNS issues.
>>
>>52180308
>It's the sign of an amateur. It's like using IE.
So you have nothing of substance to say and are just concerned about irrelevant bullshit. What a shock.
>>52180359
As opposed to working never and playing sysadmin on mom's dell. What a life.
>>
>>52179082
>So what is something a 'tech expert' can do that will instantly make you think less of them?

Apple stuff.
>>
>>52180432
Dick
>>
File: images(2).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Ask ask to install proprietary software on your computer
>>
If you're so good why didn't you just code the website yourself instead of taking the piss out of someone that actually knows something you don't.

You sound like an insecure little bitch, you wouldn't survive the real word for a week.
>>
>>52180655
How about reading the whole post before managing to look like a retard.
>>
>>52180761
Sounds made up. How did you become such a fuckup, to the point where you have to post some made-up story to try and fit in here?
>>
Using "Bootstrap" for web development. It invariably signals they will be unable to achieve anything outside of a boilerplate five page.
>>
>>52180761
Shut up retard, you played yourself.
>>
>>52180880
Hey when does school start back up for you?
>>
Dreamweaver is shit, just like your life. Accept the fact you got rek't you dumb fucking Millennial and suck my cock.
>>
>>52180815
Eh.
>>
>>52180511
I would call security to remove him from the building because he committed public indecency.
>>
>>52180939
Hey dick, leave him the fuck alone.
His mom bought him dreamweaver and she's super proud of him.
Just the other day she was bragging to her friends how smart he was because he was coding professional webpages and he's gonna make a lot of money someday.
>>
>>52180939
>Millennial
Anyone born after 1982 is a Millennial dipshit
And if you were born before 1982 then get off 4chan gramps this is the cool kid's site
>>
>>52181031
Kill yourself for talking about it.
>>
>>52179082
The samefagging in this thread is ridiculous.

If you can't code a website without using a drag and drop GUI then you should not call yourself a "tech expert".

Even if you use the built in text editor, there are far more viable options than dreamweaver.
>>
>>52180804
I'm not even op, just wanted to mention how retarded you with your lack of reading capabilities
>>
>>52179380
ping 8.8.8.8
>>
>>52182108
*you are
>>
>>52179082

Have you ever weaved a dream?

Its very nice
>>
>>52180432
nslookup
>>
>>52182196
I weaved your mother's dream last night.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.