[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /g/ im looking for a little help on an issue that i think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: La_pbioz.jpg (24 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
La_pbioz.jpg
24 KB, 344x344
Ok /g/ im looking for a little help on an issue that i think you guys can help with. Essentially i need some kind of covert way to record audio and maybe even video.

Heres the backstory- around 8 months ago i was falsely accused of rape. Long story short this girl slutted it up with me, and she got caught lying and is in prison now. What people dont understand about this kind of situation is even though she got caught etc etc. i still suffered through hell for months and months and now im a paranoid fucker that thinks everyone is out to get me.

What im looking for is a reccomendation for a small object that can record audio. For months ANY situation that makes me even the smallest bit skeptical i turn on my iphone recorder to ensure i have proof of the actual events(obviously so i can never be falsely accused of anything ever again) but its a pain to get out iphone, go to app, and hit start covertly, plus the recording quality isnt great. I already have surveillance cameras covering every square inch of my home, and i need something for on the go. So im looking for the best setup for something that will take one fast click to go, is easily portable and discreet, and will be high quality recording. Cost isnt an issue, i make alot of money im just looking for the best setup/item for this job.

Anyone have something in mind they could reccomend?
>>
>>52177082
>No, you make me a sandwich sandwich! Sandwich.
>>
>>52177082
She looks like she should hold back on eating sandwiches
>>
>>52177082
How about a salad instead
>>
>>52177082
I bet she uses Ruby on Rails.
>>
File: Reuben.jpg (7 KB, 205x159) Image search: [Google]
Reuben.jpg
7 KB, 205x159
>>52177578
Morel like Reuben on Rails, am I right?
>>
You're really asking the wrong people, OP.

If you start recording everything, there are times when it could become a wiretap law issue. If you're out in public it's not an issue but in private places it could be an issue.

You're better off by having everything via text and email. And use regular services that record everything during you're interactions that why they can be subpoena'ed.

Remember the mattress girl? Texts and email are what saved that guy's ass.
>>
>>52177082
Literally took me a few seconds, hook it up to a raspberry or arduino and voila.
>>
>>52177930
Oops forgot link.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xhidden+mic.TRS0&_nkw=hidden+mic&_sacat=0
>>
a) You're possibly schizophrenic
b) That's illegal in almost every state
>>
>>52177082
Looks like a couple sandwiches too many
>>
Recording audio without informing is illegal OP
>>
>>52177082
get a dictaphone, even a cheap one have great sound and usually automatically filter out car sounds and muffled sounds due to being in a bag and etc. I bought the cheapest Sony dictaphone and it is much better than you would expect for the price.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.