[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: LenovoSlimTip.jpg (81 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LenovoSlimTip.jpg
81 KB, 1000x1000
Why?
>>
to make it thinner. its like a $5 converter to fit all the old ac adapters
>>
>>52176398
What's wrong with it?
>>
So it's reversible, obviously
>>
>>52176398
Looked sturdier than the round ones for the couple hours I used it.
>>
>>52176398
Sturdier, decently easy to plug in, no chance of some fuck shoving the wrong charger in
>>
>>52176398
Even better when they stick it right next to a USB port.
>>
>>52176398

What is it for?

Looks poorfag tier
>>
>>52176398
what is it? what does it do?
>>
>>52178770
>>52178947
go away /v/
>>
File: Big Trash, Small Can.png (132 KB, 518x285) Image search: [Google]
Big Trash, Small Can.png
132 KB, 518x285
>>52178770
>>52178947

>What is it?
>filename
>What is it?
>Never seen a Lenovo charger before.
>Uses /g/

>>>/out/
>>
>>52179438
I had an IdeaPad y550 for years, did they stop using standard circular charger tips?
>>
>>52178280
this, 100%
it's not the prettiest thing, but it seems to do its job just fine
>>
>Notice the Computer isn't charging
>Power adapter it plugged into Ethernet Port
>Pull that thing out like a Bomb Defuser

Only thing I dont like about it
Fits perfectly in the Ethernet
>>
>>52179806
No it doesn't, you're just fucking retarded and instead of looking you blindly shove things in

>blindly shove things into my mom.
Fuck you beat you to it
>>
>>52176422
A friend of mine seriously gave this argumen,t until he realised how stupid it was a few seconds after
>>
>>52179559
Yes. When they wanted to start integrating their docks into their laptop product line. The move over to the new charger design complimented the docking port by being square.
>>
>>52176398
It's super easy to ram in the NIC port by accident and fits surprisingly well. Just my experience.
>>
Because it's the same the lenovo desktop computers have.
>>
>>52176398
Because it's USB casing, they already do million of them a day in Chine, this is way to cut on the cost.
>>
>>52176418
/thread
>>
>>52176398
the charger itself is fine
Onelink however... jesus christ how do you fuck up so hard
if youre gonna copy thunderbolt do it right
>>
>>52180346
>>52184150
Circular connections get loose over time while rectangular ones do not. This connection was designed to be reversible. This connection has no connection to the Thunderbolt standard.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.