[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are you kids /g/ how does it make you feel? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1426970761151.png (270 KB, 845x475) Image search: [Google]
1426970761151.png
270 KB, 845x475
These are you kids /g/ how does it make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7EpEnglgk
>>
ugh..
>>
>doesn't even know how to turn on computers
Hitler should have gassed the kids. They're no better than the retards
>>
File: 1297005402105.jpg (154 KB, 1000x817) Image search: [Google]
1297005402105.jpg
154 KB, 1000x817
>>52176308
>These kids were born after the turn of the millennium
Let
That
Sink
In
>>
>>52176664
>Packard Bell
TRIGGERED
>>
Why are we such angry fucks? I only learned by looking someone typing into DOS at a store. Kids haven't learned yet.
>>
they did not guess that an on switched is in the back? A ps2 has a switch in the back and some modern computers still have a switch in the back
>>
It's nice to see them explore the old technology. Some of them are retarded though.
>>
>>52176614
Are you dense? Kids don't have expertise on anything but they're remarkably good learners.

Give any of them at least 7 hours alone with the computer I'm sure most of them will figure out all commands and even make programs their own (not the sheboon though she looks like she was going through a chimpout session the whole video.)
>>
These videos are designed to cause a reaction. If you take a step back you can see that the kids are just stupid americunts who have no idea about technology or any other given subject that you could subject them to. Don't watch the vid, or watch the vid and kek and how retarded these people (and of course their parents) are.
>>
One little faggot has a fedora.
>>
>>52176751
If you not angry go outside and kill yourself faggot.
>>
Makes me feel great. Maybe I can keep my code-monkey job and my rudimentary computer skills will keep me employed for a little longer.
>>
Don't post videos made by those jewtube kikes on /g/ again.
>>
>>52176308
This makes me sad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.