[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting back in the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey /g/, I want to build a new comp and idk what to do.

Last rig I built was in like 2010, shortly before I graduated high school and I haven't used it in over a year because I've been missing a CPU.

I am wondering if any of this shit is at all usable in building a new comp and also what a good build would be.

I have:
ASUS something mother board, don't even fucking remember

XFX pro 850w power supply

western digital velociraptor 150gb

GeForce gtx460

some sort of sound card

fuck hueg case

thanks for helping a newb...
>>
board
>>
bumb can post pics as needed
>>
While this thread dies I might as well ask another question. I have an encrypted folder on my MacBook Pro with nudes of my ex and a video as well. However, I completely forgot the password...

Is there any way to access the folder without the pword?
>>
some1 help plz
>>
>>52176166
Tyrone stahp taking peoples stuff
>>
>>52176598
I am white and it is mine nigga
>>
I would say to reuse the case, power supply and HDD. Wipe the HDD and install it as a second (you should get a brand new one for your OS and programs, whether it's an SSD or HDD is totally up to you).

Find the model of the case and go to PCpartpicker. It will check to make sure all the parts you want are compatible with each other
>>
>>52176758
that is what I was thinking. What should I do with the other old shit? Also, how obsolete is the soundcard?
>>
also, motherboard recommendations ?
>>
>>52177415

Most motherboards have decent enough on board sound cards so I would wait until you've got the PC set up. If you feel you need one then yes, but one but for 95% of the world the one on the Mobo is fine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.