[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have had Windows 7 for 6 years and it has worked fine. Convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1438840135867.jpg (85 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1438840135867.jpg
85 KB, 600x857
I have had Windows 7 for 6 years and it has worked fine.

Convince me to upgrade to 10, and why. I hate the god-awful interface.
>>
It works better.
>>
u will not regret it, just make sure u have enough hard drive space, win10 weighs about 15GB
>>
>>52175409
why do we care what os you run?
>>
>>52175449
>>52175455
Does it work better enough to make up for the interface that makes me want to kill myself?
>>
>>52175455
>why should I do x
>u will not regret it
what an ominous thing to say. imagine trying that offline. people would think you were planning to date rape them.
>>
>>52175457
You shouldn't. I'm asking for your opinion.

You realize you took your time to make it seem like I wasted your time, right? Obviously your time is very valuable.

>>52175470
lmao
>>
>>52175468
The interface can be customized. Otherwise, for myself it was worth it. But I do coding, gaming, video editing, photo editing , and Web browsing.
>>
>>52175504
Can you customize it to just fuck off with that menu window with all that shit entirely? If so, I might just give in.

The menu screen looks like an ad or something, honestly.
>>
>>52175470
nothing secret, it looks good, has better performance on the same hardware, better for new games
>>
File: 1307988438526s.jpg (10 KB, 127x127) Image search: [Google]
1307988438526s.jpg
10 KB, 127x127
>>52175409
no
>>
>>52175754
>sage
>with a pic
hello, newpal
>>
File: urafgt.webm (416 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
urafgt.webm
416 KB, 1280x720
>>52175770
>inferred intent with added shiggy factor
Hello, cancer.

Back to >>>/trash/ you go
>>
>>52175409
Boots faster and feels quicker too me. Just do it if you arent a paranoid linux neckbeard like the majority of this board.
>>
>>52175409
If you're curious, and feel like ignoring the whole "Microsoft and the NSA want to gangbang your butthole" thing, just set up a dual boot.

Try it yourself instead of asking these autists what their opinion is.

Otherwise, install Gentoo.
>>
Boots and generally runs way faster for me. Cortana can be sorta kinda useful sometimes. Multi-Desktop was long overdue. iso-mounting wasn't native in 7. Window Snapping and multitasking overvies got way better. And on multi-monitors and touchscreens it's a godsend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.