[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation /g/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Meaning-Quotes-about-Love-31.jpg (38 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Meaning-Quotes-about-Love-31.jpg
38 KB, 550x550
I'm tired of how my life is, same thing everyday. No money, job, not in school or doing anything productive. Depression/suicidal/anxiety controls my life, but im fed up with it all. I know where I am in life is no one's fault but my own, but I can make it better. You don't have to be special to live your dreams, if you put your mind to it and give it everything you got + more you can achieve your dreams, I've seen it happen to many people...I decided to learn some skills that could turn into profit in the future but are also things I find interesting(html,css,Javascript,etc). I'm a noob to this stuff and its intimidating but can't give up. I completed codecademy courses now onto FreeCodeCamp. I don't know how i'm going to make this happen...but I know I will..Anyone else feel similar? Motivate each other, keep pressing forward...It's possible you can live your dreams, join me on this life mission to change our lives completely.
>>
Do it faggot

Motivation given by stupid images you see on the internet don't last more than a week.
>>
>>52174605
A suicide is always the simplest solution. Keep that in mind OP. It worked for me! ;)
>>
>>52174618
Suicide is not a solution, it's a ragequit.
>>
>>52174633
Suicide is a permanent solution to all problems.
>>
>>52174660
Edgy.
>>
>>52174660
Hear hear!

When I killed myself, I felt a gentle touch of death, which brought me infinite serenity.

I would recommend suicide to everyone. to be honest.
>>
>>52174605
a suicidal no-life encouraging me to stay positive.

It's like a fat man encouraging me to stay healthy.
>>
>>52174614
Which is why it's recommended daily. Mentally healthy.
>>
>>52174728
Edgy would be saying that any motivation poster's message also applies to suicide.
>>
Op, coding is fucking easy, code academy won't lead you in the right direction or mindset of coding. Take a CS class with a good teacher and you'll be on the right path.
>>
>>52174605
4chan will do this to you.

Confront your worst fears. You know the things that you fear the most. Go fucking do them.

You think you lack confidence because you're fat? Go do some fucking push ups. You're not fat? Do some push ups anyways because they're awesome as fuck and will charge your mind.

You can't do anything productive? It's probably because you are not doing something else on the side. Meet your friends, go out or just stay in and do something other than what you usually do. After coding on for days i get burned out and visit my friends. doing something other that coding freshens me up and then i can get back at being as productive as i want.

No money hence no job? Just get one. Even if it's a shitty selling burgers job. work only part time so you have the money to keep studying on the side and earn some money to keep going.

Most importantly, meet some people who share your goals. Humans are social animals and require interaction with each other to maximize productivity. Even if you're meeting with them only once a week, do it anyways.

Get up. Go and get it.
>>
File: Dont-let-them-see_c_106158.jpg (76 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Dont-let-them-see_c_106158.jpg
76 KB, 500x383
>>52175244
Thank You Anon
>>
It's not up to you to judge what your life is worth, or the lives of those around you. Even if you are disillusioned by the world around you it is your moral responsibility to find a way of contributing positively to it. Once you feel the world owes you something, that is when you begin to crumble.
>>
File: 699.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
699.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>52174660
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.