[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone here have such a big superiority complex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: cia.png (645 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
645 KB, 569x802
Why does everyone here have such a big superiority complex?
>>
>>52172423
cus im intellegent and ur not
>>
For you
>>
>>52172423
Because this is 4chan.
>>
Because my operating system is open source and I've spend half my youth perfecting it to my personal prefferences.
>>
UUUU
>>
>>52172453
crank that soulja boy
>>
>>52172423
We're small guys
>>
Confusing outcast with intelligence, autism, bitterness, stubborn youth, close-mindedness, negative reinforcement, old fashion stupidity
>>
>>52172423
because OP is a faggot and I feel good about not being you
>>
File: 1310216924329.jpg (60 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1310216924329.jpg
60 KB, 300x343
>>52172423

Because we are superior.

Why hasn't /g/ created a company that only employs people from /g/. It would easily be the best company in the world, all white males, no fucking useless women. We could gather round the water-cooler during breaks and talk about waifus, desktops, headphones etc. then go back to our workstations and browse /g/ all day (but that doesn't matter as you already automated your job so you can browse /g/ all day) Then when your boss comes round and sees NSFW loli on your desktop you get promoted for having good taste in girls.

Would be heaven. Anyone want to get started on a company logo?
>>
>>52172423
While everyone is out fucking girls, going to parties and so on, we spend our waking hours perfecting our desktops and configuration files to make our computer run exactly how we want it, with fast keyboard shortcuts to do everything, command line aliases, and our own custom scripts to make everything smooth.

And then some stupid pleb comes with his prebuilt (lol) computer with windows. women are stroking their dick so much that his brain hardly get any blood at all so he can't do what we can.
>>
>>52172520
>implying everyone on /g/ likes to circlejerk about weeb shit

Half the threads on this board are filtered.
>>
>>52172536

You're resume just want into the trash faggot, get out before I call security.
>>
>>52172520
And we will only code GNU licensed software. And people will get a pay bonus if they have a well riced desktop.
>>
>>52172547
>>52172520
reddit tier posts
>>
>>52172520
>>52172547
and then M$ comes along, steals our code and sells it for shitloads of cash.
>>
>>52172423
because I don't have a gf
>>
>>52172555
Part of the license is that it needs to continue to be GNU licensed and open source if they are going to use it.
>>
>>52172583
doesn't mean they cannot sell it.
>>
>>52172592
Does not mean that we can not sell it either. You can sell free GNU licensed software. Anyone can sell it, even Microsoft, but they can not legally make it closed source and non-free.

"Many people believe that the spirit of the GNU Project is that you should not charge money for distributing copies of software, or that you should charge as little as possible—just enough to cover the cost. This is a misunderstanding. It's free as in FREEDOM

Actually, we encourage people who redistribute free software to charge as much as they wish or can. If a license does not permit users to make copies and sell them, it is a nonfree license. If this seems surprising to you, please read on."

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html
>>
File: Salama Shitpost.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Salama Shitpost.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
/g/ Corp. Software - Software by NEET's for NEET's

- Tox
- Lo/g/OS
- gTorrent
>>
>>52172520
>implying everyone in /g/ is a white male
Huehuehue
>>
>>52172520
I punjeet A+++++++ .net coder
Can I apply?
>>
>>52173023

Certainly not, this is a curry free zone.
>>
>>52172520
>all white males

mhmm, keep thinking that.
Currynigga reporting in.
>>
>>52172462
OHHHHH
>>
>>52172542
Do you even english
>>
>>52173336

I do, I'm embarrassed I didn't notice those mistakes before I submitted it.
>>
>>52172423
because they are inferior irl
like this guy >>52172520
>>
>>52173391

Hey, I'll have you know I am a superior Alpha male with many waifus.
>>
>>52172520
>Anyone want to get started on a company logo?

I'm on it
>>
>>52172520
animu fag pls go
>>
>>52172423
being a friendless virgin loser will do that do you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.