[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got given this for Christmas. I'm going to take it back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Got given this for Christmas.

I'm going to take it back for a better set of bluetooth speakers. What do?
>>
>>52171112
Why? Just take it back and pocket the money
>>
buy jbl xtremes they are nice
>>
Don't take it back.

It is a gift, presumably from someone who thinks something of you.

It doesn't matter if it isn't what you want, it doesn't matter if it isn't what you hoped for. Someone said "Hey, Anon likes music doesn't he? He'd probably really like this!" and bought you an expensive gift in the hopes that it would bring you happyness.

Are they broken? Do they not work? No they're absolutely fine you say? Then use them you fucking ungrateful little shit.
>>
UE Boom or bust
>>
File: piss orgy.png (28 KB, 534x620) Image search: [Google]
piss orgy.png
28 KB, 534x620
>>52171475
>take them back
>buy something better for less money
>buy something nice for person that gifted the speakers
>tell person about companies that sell overpriced shit
>everyone wins
>>
>>52171475
Saved this 4 lyf :'(
>>
>>52171532
Essentially this.

>>52171475
I hear what you're saying, but the person who bought it was my father through some pretty poor advice. My father isn't a stupid person, and he's the last person who'd want to spend money on crap - especially crap which his son doesn't want.

I just straight up told him that Beats is crap and we can get something better - easy peasy.
>>
File: 2.png (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2.png
55 KB, 500x500
>>52171532
You're a bit of a dick if you return a gift, but you're a massive dick if you tell the person about it.
>>
>>52171552
No
>>
>>52171551
Beats arent crap, its not like you can get something better for 20 dollars but theyre overpriced as shit. In that price range you def can get wayyyy better stuff. Go ahead anon, I dont know which ines to suggest though.
>>
>>52171112
Kanto SYD6 if you don't care about portability and want great sound.
>>
>>52171552
If you really care about the person you tell them they got jewed so it won't happen again.
>>
>>52171712
Exactly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.