[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO THE FUCK WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MAJOR UTTER CANCEROUS SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: lolbuttons.png (2 KB, 62x21) Image search: [Google]
lolbuttons.png
2 KB, 62x21
WHO THE FUCK WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MAJOR UTTER CANCEROUS SHIT
>>
You, for using Unity in 2015.
>>
>>
>>52157778
Probably Xerox.
>>
>>
>>52157807
>>52157817
>>52157822
LE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>52157807
</thread>
>>
It's just a reversed window button order, on the other side of the bar to complement that. You can do this is any WM really.

oh right, shitposting.
>>
>>52157778
>using graphical elements to control your windows

pft, winfags
>>
>>52157889
What else would you use?
>>
>>52158027
Muh tiling wm
>>
>>52157834
>LE
>LE
>LE

Gtfo ebin
>>
>>52157778
it looks good tho
>>
>>52158027
>>52158040
Even in stacking window managers you can use alt+click+drag to move, Alt+F4 to close, etc. I often use Alt+F4 in combination with Alt+tab or hover-to-focus when closing several windows.

Tiling window managers are for hipsters.

>>52157889
The real question is why anyone would use a Window manager that does not make it trivially simple to change the window buttons.

>>52158058
It looks like shit.
>>
>>52158081
>It looks like shit.
It really doesn't but whatever You're entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>52158027
keystrokes?
>>
>>52158081
and changing button location in unity isn't trivially simple?
>>
>>52158168
I've got no idea since I've probably spent all of ten minutes using it, and none of those in the last couple of years. That's not the point, though. The point is that if you've got a problem with your window buttons it's your own damn fault, because you should either change them, or, if you can't, use different software.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.