[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what os should i install? i just spent $4000 on a pc and i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: audacity-macosx.png (65 KB, 849x515) Image search: [Google]
audacity-macosx.png
65 KB, 849x515
what os should i install? i just spent $4000 on a pc and i do audio design and engineering mainly. i was referred here by reddit
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
you might want to improve your shitposting skills
>>
First, fuck you, you piece of shit faggot.
Next, be prepared for the wave of shills trying to get you on the shit that is linux. You probably want the Adobe suite or some shit, I'm not an audio engineer, I don't know. Just be a sane person and go with Windows. It fits your needs.
>>
>>52156244
>Using a PC for audio editing
>Not going full Analog at that price

OP you dun goofed use BSD.
>>
>>52156244
Mhm. Listen, my unintelligent chum, your half-witted posts are proven most detrimental to our community. Why don't you leave this place and find somewhere better suited to your own interests, like 9gag? You fucking moron!
>>
>>52156244
Fuck off back to reddit.

>>52156293
>Adobe
There are many better options for audio.
Adobe is for photography/graphics/video (if you don't mind the botnet).
>>
God damn you niggers are unhelpful. OP, you need to install Gentoo, first and foremost, alright
>>
>>52156244
>audio engineer
>audacity
>>
Ubuntu Studio
>>
>>52156244

Windows.

But you already knew that.
>>
>>52156244
>>>/my

also saying you are from reddit is asking for it.
>>
>>52156244
Blender has a nice audio editor.
>>
OS X

If you're stupid enough to have to ask us then it's the only one you're qualified to use.
>>
File: Dell-Hell-02.jpg (26 KB, 370x432) Image search: [Google]
Dell-Hell-02.jpg
26 KB, 370x432
>>52156244
People here are actually dumb enough to believe reddit turns people to 4chan for computer advice. Wow, congratulations OP on a great bait.
>>
>>52156244
Reddit wouldn't refer people to autistic neckbeards
>>
Should've bought an Apple© Mac™ 
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.