[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 2016 >tfw still NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1451568763524.png (738 KB, 1372x1084) Image search: [Google]
1451568763524.png
738 KB, 1372x1084
>tfw 2016
>tfw still NEET
>>
John oliver is going to have all his work outdated in a single day.
>>
>tfw wageslave
>tfw I wish I was still a NEET

The grass is always greener anon.
>>
>>52155071
The problem with being a NEET is that it will end with you on the street. At least wageslaving you know you'll be sleeping in a bed that night.
>>
>>52155078
That depends.

If you're fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family, you will never sleep on the street.

The only reason people work is because they can't afford not to.
>>
>>52155119
Most neets rely on government handouts, or generous parents.
Government handouts might just end (gotta give them bux to some syrians, or another recession does 'gotta cut budget and cut taxes for the rich 2.0 electric boogaloo', or the whole 'autistic' thing might just not count any more), parents might get annoyed and kick you out.
NEET life is the lazy life and everyone hates you for being able to sit around.
Including employers.

At least as a wageslave, you have a history of being a useful drone if you do get laid off.
>>
File: 1448896855997.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1448896855997.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>52155078
>be me
>be NEET
>parents own 3 bed house outright
>sibling also owns 2 bed house
>have $59k in savings
>live in UK, so NHS
>shitpost on 4chins and drink coffee all day
>easy life and will never live on the streets
Stay mad, wagecucks
>>
>Not having passive income sources that generate stable reliable revenue and back-up cash in case anything goes wrong
Darwin must be rolling in his grave
>>
>>52155143
Everyone is jealous.

If you're wealthy you don't give a fuck about "employers" or a "career" or any of that nonsense. That's for the proletariat.

People only work because they need the money to survive. If you won the lottery tomorrow you would quit your job as well.

I hate being a wageslave. I hate the fact that I will have to battle my way through rush hour traffic and be at my desk by 9am on Monday. You would have to be insane to enjoy that life.
>>
>>52155220
yeah, it's obvious this thread was made by a poor wage slave that tries to make himself better about wasting his life for somebody else just so he can have something to eat.
>>
>>52155220
Well it's all about financial security.

NEETs with financial security are living the best lives on the planet.
Wageslaves with financial security have at least a secure life if not a pleasant one.
Then there's NEETs and wageslaves without financial security. If you had financial security you'd be working a better job.
Or not at all.

You could say it's about capital. Those without capital in a capitalist society are the slaves.
>>
>>52155259
Yep that's exactly what I'm saying.

There's nothing intrinsically rewarding about working most jobs. It's just a means to and end: capital. There's nothing noble about an "honest day's work".

It sounds horrible but sometimes I wish some of my wealthier relatives would die so that I could inherit some of their fortunes and quit the rat race.
>>
>>52155043
>2016
>>>>/pol/
>>
>>52155175
like what?
>>
File: 1447361073724.gif (143 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1447361073724.gif
143 KB, 300x420
>>52155351
>>52155351
NEET vs Wagecuck threads belong in >>>/r9k/

Source: [spoiler]I post in most of them[/spoiler]
>>
>>52155078
lol, My parents will pay for everything for me and I'll fuck your girlfriend while you slave away like a good goy.
>>
>>52155043
OP had to click Australia because he didn't know what it was.
>>
>>52155220
So you're a generic office worker? Why not get a job you enjoy?
>>
>>52155455
I'm a web dev. I enjoy my work but I don't enjoy the constraints of a 9-5 in an office.
>>
>>52155497
Just get contract jobs to do remote work then.
>>
>>52155220
>I hate being a wageslave. I hate the fact that I will have to battle my way through rush hour traffic and be at my desk by 9am on Monday. You would have to be insane to enjoy that life.

Nobody likes that life. Yet you have to do it to have disposable income and food on the table without depending on your parents forever.

I really don't understand what some people were expecting about adult life. Doing as you please every day until you die like a children without responsibilities?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.