[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not destroying your computer cassette that contains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1317166548073.jpg (335 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1317166548073.jpg
335 KB, 1200x838
>2015
>not destroying your computer cassette that contains all your computer crimes
>>
>>52153025
>2015
>computer crimes
Kek
>>
>>52153025
That unibody helicopter looks cool. Can you imagine flying in something like that, with nothing to obstruct the view?
>>
>In the future, 70's retro fashion and ugly helmets will be all the rage.
brb buying some stock.
>>
>>52153149
What if you tried looking out the back? that would obstruct some of the view

yes, i like to be right on the Internet.
>>
>>52155684
I*
>>
>>52155684
your entire body would have to be transparent too. your ass would obstruct some of the view.
>>
>>52155782
I wasn't the one trying to make the point, I am just trying to feel better on the Internet.

in fact I should have just kept my mouth shut, what a shitpost.

regardless, you are right as well as myself.
>>
>>52153025
>mfw 99% of the cops in the first worlds can't even find the power button for their desk computer
I once got stopped by a cop downtown where he ask me how to turn on a macbook because I am carrying a laptop. I am not looking forward to what the future actually will hold
>>
>>52157180
Took me a few minutes to figure out how to power up an IMac once.

Don't recognize the unit that 3lit3 hax0r was using but I hope they catch him and burn those hideous pants. I like to google styled logo on the cyber copper though. Also, nice Jap Maple for the set.
>>
>>52153025
CIA has aged well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.