[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, so im getting my A+ networking+ and security+ comTIA certs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: space dandy.gif (942 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
space dandy.gif
942 KB, 500x281
hey, so im getting my A+ networking+ and security+ comTIA certs in a month.
anyone have any experience with them?
what are your /g/uy's opinion of compTIA certs?
any other certs i should grab?
>>
>>52151109
>all of those certs in a month

OP I doubt you are a super genius. It would probably take you a 2-3 months for each N+ and S+ certs. A+ is a joke but if you dont have firsthand experience it's difficult i guess.

>certs
cisco or an hero

m$ is sheeit
>>
Use braindumps. Obviously learn the material first, but use braindumps so you don't waste your money failing the cert.
>>
>>52151149
been studying for the past 5-6 months, pretty sure ive got most of it down.
i was staying away from vendor specifics, at least until ive got a job.
>>
>>52151164
any specifics i should check out?
>>
>>52151196
http://www.actualtests.com/

I don't know if there's any torrents floating around. You can check the different darknet markets to see if there's anyone with any accounts. I vaguely remember DrAwkard selling braindump site logins on Nucleus, talk to him and see if you can get a login off him for cheap.
>>
>>52151236
swanky, ill check it out.
>>
>what are your /g/uy's opinion of compTIA certs?
I was under the impression that these were worth absolutely nothing. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>52151149
there is nothing difficult about the A+ or N+ if you've spent even a decent amount of time fucking with windows/linux

sec+ will require a bit more bureaucratic knowledge and some other shit that you wouldn't pick up from anything but on the job experience, but it's something you can study for in a week.

certs are a joke, much like the entire IT support industry.
>>
>>52151864
They are worth nothing if you are already in the industry or already have experience.

They're good for a entry level jobs to build experience.
>>
>>52151109
the reason these certs are shit is because the holders of these certs are the kind of cucks who watch anime
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.