[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 controller on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19
File: DualShock-4-Share-Button[1].jpg (132 KB, 987x579) Image search: [Google]
DualShock-4-Share-Button[1].jpg
132 KB, 987x579
So I grabbed a DS4 today to use with my PC Gaymen and I thought I was going to have to compromise when it came to the on-screen button icons since the controller is pretty much emulating an XBOne controller.

I loaded up Shovel Knight, though, and I was surprised to see the PS icons being used.

Now, is this on a game by game basis, or is the game seeing the DS4 as a DS4? I'm confused. This used to not happen with my DS3.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (94 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
94 KB, 850x850
>>52151019
>PS4 controller on PC
ya blew it
>>
>>52150826
Game by game basis.
>>>/wsr/
next time please
>>
>>52151099
>implying that flimsy POS is better than the DS4

Now, I'll give you that it's a lot less of a pain to get it working (as in, you don't have to install another program, even then it takes seconds), but that hassle is still worth it being that the DS4 is a better overall controller (I'm looking at you, Dpad).
>>
>>52151128
Nice cross-thread link, bruh
>>
>>52151130
>flimsy
consider suicide sonygger
>>
>>52151145
>sonygger
/v/ is that way ->
>>
muh gaming!
>>
Why the fuck cant we customize button hints in games it's 2016 soon damnit
>>
DS4 is the best PC gamepad I've found.

The touchpad mouse functionality really sets it apart, get inputmapper and play with the LED light bar or turn it off entirely if you want.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (121 KB, 783x297) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
121 KB, 783x297
>>52151130
>owns sony hardware
>calling anything else flimsy

>this one tiny spring is what controls the mushy piece of shit sony calls a trigger
>compared to 360 controller

Have you ever opened up a DS3 or DS4?

Playstation controllers are a fucking joke. Always have been, always will be.
>>
>>52151232
>get inputmapper and play with the LED light bar or turn it off entirely if you want
DS4Windows already does this. You can change it to flash different patterns as well.
>>
>>52151250
don't mistake Japanese Efficiency for bad build quality. They know how to Do More with Less.
>>
>>52151250
One spring is good, fewer points of failure. Easy to maintain. The Xbox trigger is over engineered for no reason.
>>
>>52151250
I'm not him, but I've opened up hundreds of controllers. Used to charge to fix them, or change analogs sticks etc. DS4 controllers arent flimsy. DS3 and earlier, yeah, but DS4's are not.
>>
>>52151287
>efficiency
>shitty little rod on trigger clips into two 1/2mm thin wobbly clips on either side to hold trigger in place
>rubber dome insert under trigger slips around and nothing holds it in place
>quality

Playstation controllers are shit, period.

2/10 for making me respond.
>>
>>52151250
Also, a spring breaking is highly unlikely where as a tension of plastic is more likely
>>
>>52151330
>doubting japanese technical superiority
i seriously hope you guys aren't this baka gaijin
>>
>>52151198
I think you can do it with gedosato, but you have to do it manually dumping textures till you find the button overlays and then swap them. Maybe for a game you play a lot, but it doesn't seem worth it much.
>>
File: VID_20151230_211255.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
VID_20151230_211255.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>52151320
>silky smooth operation from slightest pressure till you bottom out
>over engineered

Retard detected.
>>
File: triggered.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
triggered.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>52151550
>playstation
>>
>>52151550
And what does that get you, better acceleration in racing games?
>>
>>52151550
This is a very soothing webm
>>
>>52151330
I have have a box full of dualshock controllers and original psx controllers, they all work vastly better than any other old console's controllers.

360 are fucking trash, i had a couple of them with pretty bad joystick centering issues right out of the box. I have never had any of the shoulder buttons malfunction ever, even on controllers that I've worn the joystick out on from thousands of hours of gran turismo.
>>
>>52151603
>And what does good engineering get you, my geo metro drives just fine
>>
File: PANIC.jpg (19 KB, 420x279) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.jpg
19 KB, 420x279
>>52151019
>>
>>52151250
>implying there is anything wrong with that spring
>>
File: woah.gif (596 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
596 KB, 299x299
Anyone in here using the DS4 wirelessly?

I could never get it to work reliably and neither could anyone else i've asked.
>>
>>52151550
>all that arm is there for is to prevent the trigger from over extending
>could have easily been done with a stop on the side frame instead
>there's still a single tiny spring controlling the return action
>>
>>52151815
>Anyone in here using the DS4 wirelessly?
Was trying to find a good dongle to use with DS4Windows, but I thought about it and I don't think its worth it since I'm right in front of the PC.
>>
>>52151840
Probably keeps in from wobbling too, since springs like that can easily pop if they're torqued a bit.
>>
>>52151846

I've tried two different dongles to no avail. The signal is spotty even at 2 feet away, is unplayable at 7 feet away, and drops completely at about 8 feet.

Anything placed between the controller and the dongle = zero signal. And i mean anything; a finger, a piece of paper, my penis.

I've come to the conclusion that either the DS4 is just plain shit at wireless on the PC, or that some DS4's are shittier than others (their BT connectivity).

I'm thinking it might be the latter, since I see people having similar issues with their PS4's, which is embarrassing considering it's the only piece of hardware that officially supports the DS4.
>>
File: serveimage.png (329 KB, 1440x791) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
329 KB, 1440x791
>>52151921
>bluetooth
ayylmao
>>
>>52151099
>>52151957
samefag
>>
>>52151921
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/DualShock_4
>>
File: homecooked pepe2.png (11 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
homecooked pepe2.png
11 KB, 270x270
>>52151992

I'll give that a shot thanks.
>>
>>52151992
>>52152018

This is actually for a problem i'm not having.

The controller pairs fine, it just performs terribly when connected via BT.

Thanks anyway though.
>>
>mfw i use DS3 and it is perfect even on BT
It's perfect.
>>
>>52152405
I use my DS3 in emulation and games that are comfier with a controller in general.

Been having issues with it lately though, every now and then when pressing the R2 and L2 triggers especially the controller spazzes and spams a random bunch of buttons mostly the dpad which is infuriating.

I've had DS1,2, and 3 and they are all just tiny and cramped in my hands but I've gotten used to the controller's design over time.

Frankly the xbox controller looks like a comfier fit for me with less hassle to setup drivers for. Never tried an Xbox controller before, if I end up buying an oculus rift bundled with one, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>52151099
this. there's no reason to be buying shitty sony controllers when you have better options
>>
File: 1448240559346.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448240559346.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>>52151130
>xbone controller
>flimsy
other way around, buddy
>>
>>52152405
Even considering how bad playstation controllers are, the DS3 is literally the worst of the bunch.
>>
>>52152707
I assure you, I am holding it the right way.
>>
we can play pirate games NOW!!!

https://twitter.com/fail0verflow
>>
>>52153246
wat
>>
>>52153290
Fucking Sony using ex Google Chrome's rendering webkit, instead of master race trident.

Serves them good xD
>>
>>52151250
THAT FUCKING SPRING!
I still get ptsd from the time where I put xbone sticks in my ds4 and had to reassemble the triggers into the chasis.
>>
>>52152065
make sure that your bt reciever isn´t positioned too far from the controller. The bt range isn´t so great for me on my ds4.

Once I moved the reciever closer to my couch it worked without any problems.
>>
I had an R2 button fail on one of my old PS3 controllers.

It didn't really fail so much as it became super sensitive. You could breathe on it and it would activate.

Made playing FPS games tricky since that was usually assigned to grenade or melee or whatever. I was constantly knifing the air and throwing grenades at brick walls.
>>
I've used a DS4 for over a year now and it was great. I've only recently had issues with the controller and that I think is limited to one game. I have however just switched to the XBone controller with an attached chatpad and god damn is it comfy. Using xpadder or controller companion I can use it like a mouse, I have a full keyboard on the chatpad, and a built-in mic and headphone jack. It's glorious, and has replaced my mouse and keyboard except for dedicated text entry or RTS. Loving it.
>>
>>52153517
>and has replaced my mouse and keyboard

wtf ru doin m8
>>
>>52153517

That does sound good. I need this in my life. I spend about 50/50 of my PC time either at my desktop or sitting on my couch, so this would be perfect for couch action.
>>
>>52153556
Unless I'm typing up a long ass comment or playing an RTS I don't need the extra speed and accuracy. This way I don't have to drag my chair back to the desk after watching YouTube to search Google or switch movies or hit media buttons. Honestly the amount of time the improved performance of a mouse and keyboard outweighs it's clunkiness is very limited. For general browsing the controller / chatpad is more than sufficient and gives you far greater mobility.

>>52153569
It's comfy as fuck. Streaming stuff from my bed without needing the on-screen keyboard is worth it by itself. I don't think that DS4 chatpad is compatible on PC unfortunately, as I really liked the dpad for my platformers.
>>
File: He_STILL_uses_Dualshock.jpg (64 KB, 919x689) Image search: [Google]
He_STILL_uses_Dualshock.jpg
64 KB, 919x689
>>52151130
>Xbone controller flimsy in ANY way
>meanwhile...

You really need to stop that fanboyism. Microshit spent something like 1.5 million towards R&D alone on their controller, and it shows. Meanwhile, Dualshocks are still uncomfortable, small, and poorly-made.

And yes, I've used both extensively.
>>
This is nigh unrelated, but if you guys are going through all the hassle to swap ps4 sticks with Xbone sticks, disassemble and reassemble controllers, etc

Why not just buy a 24 pack of analog stick silicone covers from china for 3$

I use them on literally all of my controllers now
>>
>>52154007
>that same picture from 6 months after the console release

filthy troll boypussy
>>
>>52154007
I was in Japan not long after the PS4 release and the display model in Akihabara Yodobashi was worse off than that.

I was pretty disappointed. My DS3 sticks are perfectly fine, they must have regressed.
>>
I have both a PS4 and a Xbox One.

I honestly can't say which controller I like more, both are very good.

I still use a Xbox 360 wireless controller for PC, as the Xbox One controller requires a $25 adapter which is Windows 10 Botnet compatible only.

Xbox One:

Good:

>Better rumble, including trigger rumble.
>Better stick layout

Bad:

>Controller body seems to be more flimsy, controller started creaking after a few weeks.
>Sticks aren't as smooth.
>Horrible LB, RB (New controller version improved??)
>Rechargeable battery purchased separately.

PS4:

Good:

>Excellent stick feel, very smooth.
>Overall better build quality, controller doesn't creak.
>Sixaxis

Bad:

>Stick grip is worse than Xbox One.
>LED is always on, and battery life is poor.
>Worse stick layout.
>>
Back to >>>/v/ you retard.
>>
>Better stick layout
Subjective, some of us aren't inbred hicks who can't into symmetry
>>
>>52154547
Objective.

The majority of games use the left stick primarily for movement and the right buttons primarily for interaction.
The Dpad for secondary interaction and the right stick for secondary action, like camera control.

Sega and Nintendo worked this out years ago, Microsoft learned from them. Sony are sticking to their guns.
>>
>>52154216
>that same picture from 6 months after the console release
Every time this comes up some faggot tries to deny that it happened a lot longer than only release controllers.
It still happened to controllers a long while after the release, I know my ds4 I bought for pc use had the problem after 6 months.

Got the 20th anniversary edition in November and hope it won´t happen to this one too.

Love the ds4, but the rubber peeling off was a major problem for a long time and it happened to a lot of people.
>>
>>52151645
> Centering issues
I thought it was just me.
>>
>>52154654
>camera control is secondary action
o i am laffin
>>
>>52151250
>that enormous trigger assembly
>trigger is still shit
>>
Idk what you guys are raving about here, I own 2 DS4 controllers and no PS4 just because they are so good with PC.
I use bluetooth with DS4Tool and xbox360 drivers. Works flawlessly for me with my laptops integrated bluetooth adapter.

Xbox controller needs some propreitary BS dongle just to work wirelessly, and still uses aa batteries...

Seems like the problem is between the chair and keyboard here.
>>
>>52154299
I owned both DS4 and Xbone controller heres what I thought

>Xbox One controller requires a $25 adapter which is Windows 10 Botnet compatible only.
true BUT it's now Win 7 and 8.1 compatible

>Controller body seems to be more flimsy, controller started creaking after a few weeks.
False, new updated Xbone controller is sturdy as fuck. DS4 was flimsy as shit, had 2 of em
>Sticks aren't as smooth.
stick traction is better on the DS4 BUT the sticks themselves are superior on Xbone
>Horrible LB, RB (New controller version improved??)
it's fixed in the new version
>Rechargeable battery purchased separately.
touche

>Excellent stick feel, very smooth.
answered above
>Overall better build quality, controller doesn't creak.
answered above
>Sixaxis
who cares?

New Xbone is now the gold standard for controllers. DS4 was shit and I had to change out the sticks to Xbone ones because they were unusable with the DS4 sticks senpai
>>
>>52151550
i'm just hope the left and right sticks don't be so shitty like the xbox 360 controller
>>
>>52151957

>only works with windows 10

god fuck microsoft
>>
DS4 is perfect body wise, always though the DS3 was too small. DS4 fits like a glove, only real issue with the thing is the rubber peeling off the sticks and that Sony has set the firmware up so that if it detects it is connected to a PC it disables the 3.5mm audio jack so no headphones. Battery life could be better but I sit a couple feet from my PC anyway and if I need to use it on a couch I can simply use my phone's microusb charger to charge it.
>>
>>52154654
Yeah, right. Good luck when you need to claw.
>>
>>52151130
If you're not running a pleb os, the DS4's drivers are in the kernel. Just plug and play senpai.
>>
Owner of a PS4 and an XBOX One here
XBOX controller is by far sturdier and nicer.

Also it lasts several days on a battery charge while my PS4 controller has to charge like every fucking day because it has that faggot light on it I guess
>>
>>52154007
I don't understand how people manage to do this. Are you a giant sweaty gorilla or something? I have 3 PS4 controllers, 2 of which I've used since launch, and all their thumb grips are pristine.
>>
File: apepe 2600.png (142 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
apepe 2600.png
142 KB, 640x350
>>52153408

Yeah i've tried putting it up higher and whatnot, but my couch is like 10-12 feet from my PC so it's just out of range.

I bought a 20 foot long usb cable and i feel autistic when i use it from across the room.

Might have to switch to xbone so people won't know the depths of my retardation.
>>
>>52159256
>Also it lasts several days on a battery charge while my PS4 controller has to charge like every fucking day because it has that faggot light on it I guess
The light isn't what causes the battery drain apparently, just a case of shitty battery. Also you can disable the light if you use it with a PC or you can dim it to minimum brightness which is what I do since I find that light is so bright it is reflecting off every surface.
>>
>>52151019
Fucking Clover should've made /v/ it's default board. Retarded gamers posting /v/ shit in technology board makes me puke
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48 KB, 761x328) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48 KB, 761x328
>>52156530
>le ebic trole
>>
>>52151099
mfw microshit controller is actually better for games but it makes me super sore if i use it for more than 20 min
>>
>>52160793
You should probably stop trying to use it like an iPhone, it wasn't designed for smooth entry.
>>
is the xbone elite controller worth the pricetag?
>>
>>52159395
I have 2 DS4's and both have this issue. (I actually send in my first one on warranty, got replaced, and the replacement is having that issue also. so 3 controllers total that have failed in this way)
The first one happened about 6 months after purchase, the second one happened in the first 3 weeks. I think it makes a big different how you grip the sticks. I for one find my self gripping the edge of the stick and holding it in one direction for long periods of time (like performing a smooth turn in a driving game, or just holding it to one side for long periods of time) it puts lots of stress on the outer ridge of the textured surface, and thats where both controller surfaces have torn. I only game about 6 hours a week max, which I though was WAY lower than a lot of players.
I ended up just buying those silicon stick grip things and using those. they get loose after a while and need replaced but its still better than scrapping a $50 controller for a torn analog stick
>>
>>52161356
>I only game about 6 hours a week max, which I though was WAY lower than a lot of players.

That is. I have like three 360 controllers around the house that I've had since 2006. Ten years, surviving 24 hour LAN parties, all nighter new releases, and yes even cowadoody errynight after work for like 6 years before I went back to college. One of them started peeling and I just used a knife to completely peel it back and the rubber coating is extremely thick, like 3mm worth of rubbing around a hard plastic disc. The two others are still in great condition, though the sticks have taken a lot of use and drift up slightly if I leave them neutral.
>>
>>52161489
I'm the guy you responded to.
I used a 360 before i got the ps4 and both of my 360 controllers still are in perfect shape. I was really disappointing to see that my ps4 sticks were tearing and the 360 sticks are still great (and still used for pc game) despite having thousands more hours of use than my brand new DS4's.
I've never been bothered by the triggers on my DS4 except that they're very sensitive. I've had to learn not to rest my fingers on them because that will inadvertently press the triggers. (I've had to reload several games on account of accidentally shooting up a friendly town)
>>
>>52159256
I had to buy a second DS4 even though I have no freinds and am the sole user of my ps4. just so I can cradle one while I use the other. I have to charge them just about every day and I only game from 3-6 hours at a time (most of that time is spent AFK but the DS4 doesn't seem to use power any differently).

I think sony provided like a 1 meter cable for controller charging, which is honestly just flat out rude since they advertise how you can charge while you play.
>>
>>52151099
shit d-pad and in wrong position
>>
>>52161569
>I've never been bothered by the triggers on my DS4 except that they're very sensitive.

This shit is annoying as fuck because you can't rest your index finger anywhere.

On the 360 controller you can at least rest/grip your index finger on the curve above the trigger and below the shoulder button and there is zero risk of accidentally pressing the trigger. Hell, even resting your finger on the trigger you still have a hard time accidentally pressing it considering how solid and well built it is. >>52151550
>>
>>52151550
>>52151576
Is this /v/'s equivalent of mechanical vs rubber domes?
>>
File: tumblr_nztnkqjbLP1sp36g5o1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztnkqjbLP1sp36g5o1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x520
>>52151019
>PS4 controller on PC
>>>/v/LOO
>>
>>52161714
This
>>
I own all 3 platforms. The best controller is the Xbox One controller and the 360. The PS3/4 controllers suck dick.
>>
>>52151330
I have the original controller that came with my PS3 like 8 years ago and it still works perfectly. Maybe if you're a manchild throwing temper tantrums and chucking your controller around that little spring won't hold up. Luckily, if you're an adult, it seems to last a very long time, at least the length of the console.
>>
>>52163373
>I own all 3 platforms. The best controller is the PS3/4 . The xbox controllers suck dick.
>>
>>52163414
MY NES/SNES/Gameboy are still in pristine condition, as are pretty much all my controllers for PS1/2 and all my consoles except the PS3/4. These triggers are complete utter shit, period.
>>
File: 1445228124922.jpg (762 KB, 1370x1289) Image search: [Google]
1445228124922.jpg
762 KB, 1370x1289
Just checking, but are the Nintendo Pro controllers any good? Or are we just going to pretend it doesn't exist like the rest of the universe does?
>>
File: 1451535138689.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1451535138689.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>52151576
>$0.001 cent spring
>rubber dome
>>
>>52163521
>Nintendo
Who?
>>
>>52163420
What faggot?
>>
>>52163535
Okay, thanks for confirming.
>>
>>52151330
Knockoff ones, I'd agree. They try and copy the Sony ones with substandard qc, and cheaper materials, so that pin pops loose and it wobbles.

The actual Sony ones though? They're tanks as long as you're not a child who throws their controller against the wall when you lose. Which is how one of my fat ps3 era controllers finally died this year. It was used near daily, until my 4 year old threw it on the ground in anger at dying again (LBP).
>>
>>52163615
>LBP
Fuck that Bunker level.
>>
>>52163615
Go to bed Kutaragi, your mushy shitty triggers will always be shit and no amount of shilling will change that.
>>
Not a SINGLE Dualshock has ever resisted daily FIFA sessions. First the plastic on the left joystick wears out then the R2 button comes looses, the R1 button gets stuck then the R2 button stays in one position. You have to put your finger beside it to put it back to position 0.

Finally the R2 button falls and you have to buy another controller.

If only I hadn't threw out all those controllers to show the supposed "durability" of those controllers. Right now I only have a broken DS3 and a broken DS4.

My next controller will be a XONE (elite ?) or a Steam controller if itsn't a meme
>>
>>52154007
Anons right, have you ssen the DS joysticks? The material came off in about a months time. And they even tried to recall them and give players ANOTHER one
>>
>>52156252
>true BUT it's now Win 7 and 8.1 compatible

Please..please tell me this is true.
>>
File: 1316972846001.jpg (4 KB, 127x200) Image search: [Google]
1316972846001.jpg
4 KB, 127x200
>>52151099
>asymmetric analog sticks
>>
>>52163773
>I like smashing my fingers into each other!!
>>
DS4 layout is superior. I absolutely love it. I don't even own a PS4, I just bought the controller to replace the DS3 as my PC gamepad. I like how it sits in the hands much better than the DS3 and it seems just overall a higher quality controller, aside from touchpad shenanigans and bad start/select placement.

The original 360 controller was a fucking disaster. The dpad was one of the worst I've ever had the displeasure of using, nearly as bad as the Japanese Saturn clone controller I got on ebay. The only thing it really had going for it, was that it was easy to set up. But mine started to have all sorts of sync issues and would drop connection randomly for a second or two, which is absolutely fatal in a game like Dark Souls, so that's what led to me going to the DS4 in the first place. I hear it's because the wireless receiver is shitty and breaks often, but I wasn't about to go buy another one. I can't speak for the xbone controller because I've never used it.

I hate my WiiU Pro controller because the analog sticks being above the buttons means you will sometimes hit the wrong button when trying to press Y due to how far away it is. I've more or less been forced to get used to it, but I still don't like it very much, which is a shame because it sits in the hand quite comfortably. If it were a better controller, I might try to get it working on PC, but it isn't, so I don't bother. I really, REALLY like my Classic Controller Pro, but my mayflash adapter died, and I didn't feel like buying another one when my DS4 does the job.

Oh, and bluetooth is garbage. Just buy a long USB cable. I've bought the recommended dongles, installed the proper bluetooth stack, paired everything up, done everything else you're supposed to do, and it still will give me problems. Call me old fashioned, but just give me a fucking wire any day.
>>
>>52151815
Yes, it works fine on both 8.1 and Win 10.
>>
>>52163935
>The dpad was one of the worst
XBOne isn't any better. DS4 has the best DPads on the market, and it's the best controller if you play a lot of fighting games and platformers.

Also, this is fucking /g/. If you can't handle installing a program to get the DS4 to work, you deserve the XBOne controller
>>
>>52165135
>DS4 has the best DPads on the market
>meat grinder shit
>best anything

Nintendo d-pad is objectively best.

Xbox d-pad is abysmally inaccurate but comfy.

Sony d-pad is complete total shit.
>>
>>52165159
Nintendo has always had the best dpads. They don't try to rice it, they've stuck with the cross layout since NES because they know it works the best.
>>
>>52165159
What about the xbone elite controller dpad

The faceted disk one, not the regular dpad which we all know sucks.

Though the dpad is only ever useful for fighting games, and at that price point you're better off getting an arcade stick from hori or madcatz that isn't going to fall apart in 2 months use.
>>
>>52165493
I tried the new X1 dpad, they're actually clicky and feel like they have mouse button switches, feels pretty good desu senpai.
>>
>>52161714
>>52163363

Evidently every controller has a shit d-pad. This is the best one I've used. It's the only one that you can feel the actuation point on and isn't a mushy piece of garbage.
>>
Playstation has the best D-Pad. It's the only one that I would even consider using for games requiring complex inputs like fighting games.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.