[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grandson, dear, you know so much about computers and technology...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 20
File: grangran.jpg (162 KB, 1280x725) Image search: [Google]
grangran.jpg
162 KB, 1280x725
>Grandson, dear, you know so much about computers and technology... Why can't you find a job?

Well? :^)
>>
Because I hate America, and I'd rather die of starvation under an overpass than work some slave wage job and have to give 30% of my hard earned dollars to this god awful piece of shit country.
>>
>>52150637
look at this highschooler, he's got it all figured out!
>>
Fucjk off granny. Im commenting in my sjw fb page because some shitlord said that gender/sex.

Also my mac is not for work you dumb cunt
>>
>>52150601
But grandma, you've never worked a day in your life.
>>
>>52150637
Must be nice to be an edgy 12 year old.
>>
>>52150601
because everyone claims to be "good with computers"
imagine trying to get a job driving a taxi if everyone who got their permit was "a professional driver"
>>
>>52150601
G-Grandma? Y-You're alive?
>>
Because some people deny climate change is real and caused by man.
>>
File: 1450340152856.jpg (64 KB, 944x550) Image search: [Google]
1450340152856.jpg
64 KB, 944x550
>>52150601
My own experience is, the more one falls in love with computers/programming, the more one falls in love with freedom. I wouldn't code one single line while for a proprietary project.
>>
>>52150826
sorry bud, hate to break it to you, but man wasnt around during the last ice age.
>>
because blue haired tumblr dykes are oppressing me :(
>>
>>52150601
I have one, what about you, you frail wilting cunt? Still sucking up taxes? Get the fuck out my face, my life is none of your fucking business
>>
>>52151018

Yeah it fucking was. It nearly drove us to extinction too.
>>
gib money grandma its christmas fugg :DDD
>>
>>52150637
>hate America

Alluah ackbar to you to friend
>>
>>52151223
>any relatives giving money
is this an actual thing?
>>
>I don't actually know shit about computers, I play gaymes and shitpost on a chinese carpentry hobby messageboard all day
>>
>>52151439
not him but my parents usually give my brothers and me a small gift and money to christmas.
>>
>>52150637
Who pays 30%? Serious question.
>>
>>52150601
Because I only learned enough to use Arch and that is only really useful for hiding my underage anime collection from the NSA/IDF, Grandma. Duh.
>>
Companies don;t care if you know what you are doing, they only care about worthless degrees and certificates that show you managed to sit through a bunch of boring shit that you'll never use without killing yourself.
>>
>>52152851
This
>>
File: 1451378577161.webm (2 MB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
1451378577161.webm
2 MB, 640x470
i had a job once. it was terrible
>>
>>52150654
>>52150751
good goys, stuff that regret about going to college deep down inside you and don't let anyone challenge it again.
>>
>>52152900
>webm

That's animal abuse.
>>
>>52150601
Because Rajesh and his friends, even though they know less (and don't even "poo > loo"), are much cheaper and employing them and not me is supposedly "good for diversity".
>>
>>52152765
a lot of people when you include fica and state taxes. i pay 37% effective tax in california, that's probably the worst in the country.
>>
>>52153081
The CS boat sailed when granny was still young. I thought you would be smart enough to figure it out
>>
>>52150601
Because Pahjeet will fly here from India and do the same job for peanuts.
>>
>>52150762
>be me
>have 2 years driving full time for domino's pizza
>have class A CDL
>get job driving trucks
>get fired during orientation because my roommate wanted to drink a couple of beers in the hotel room they put us in off duty and I thought it would be chickenshit to report him but he got caught anyway.
>apply for job as a taxi driver
>think this is going to be easy. Taxi drivers only need a class D. I have class A, 1 speeding ticket, and no at fault accidents
>get turned down because I had two wrecks while driving thousands of miles for Domino's and they were both the other driver's fault

I even paid 20 bucks for the police reports that proved I couldn't have done shit. Being "a professional driver" is overrated. There's always the fact that I have speshul colors on my driver's license to help me count to potato.
>>
>>52153249
Well good news is that professional driving is going to be a profession of the past in the next 20-30 years.
Self driving cars are going to take over pretty fast.
>>
Silly old person, doesn't he know it's sexist to hire men and I'm tech and engineering?
>>
>>52151018
You must be a creationist idiot to think that. Crawl back under your rock.
>>
>>52153249
I make 55k a year driving a log truck. If I can do it, you are clearly a retard.
>>
>>52153297
Just in time for my retirement. Superb, couldn't come quicker. Slave labor is all it is. I really can't think of another industry with a turn over rate of 87%, coupled with a unprecedented labor shortage. Rollin' sweat-box.
>>
>>52153249
Become an independent contractor for a courier company.

Easy money and you are your own boss.
>>
>>52152765

On top of FICA and IL I pay 30%. I take home $900 a week though. People who work pay about 30%. People who collect autismbux and the superwealthy pay less (lol 15%)
>>
It's easier for me to be a lazy piece of shit, grandma. I have no idea why anyone still seriously works.
>>
>>52153375
You don't take deductions out? Mortgage, 401k, etc? I'm talking federal, here.
>>
>>52150751
he is right this society is shitty.
>>
>>52153414

I rent, only take out 10% for my 401k.
>>
File: 1407137430007.png (28 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1407137430007.png
28 KB, 246x205
i love how people actually respond to this shit
>>
File: 1446621011187.jpg (158 KB, 670x392) Image search: [Google]
1446621011187.jpg
158 KB, 670x392
I'm actually a scientist.

>5 years of University study; Bachelor's Degree + Honours (neuroscience)
>gubment cuts funding to medical research right around the time I graduated
>Post-docs scrambling for underpaid entry-level research assistant and lab tech positions; those without years of experience have 0 job prospects
Now I have to get into medicine or else I'm literally unemployable. I can't even get a McJob right now.
>>
>>52153447
>I rent
>>
>>52153528

It's what's best atm. If I buy and then leave in 2-3 years for work then I'm going to take it in the ass come time to sell. Once I know I'm going to be in one place for 5+years then i'll buy
>>
>>52153297
You know what puzzles me about new tech and the truck driving industry? Fucking rear view cameras. You already have an electrical line that connects from the tractor to the trailer so why not have it power a back up camera on the back of your trailer? They have a phrase "GOAL - Get Out And Look" that is supposed to remind you to actually get out of the vehicle before backing up. It's good advice but driving situations are fluid. What if I get back in the truck and a car pulls in right behind my trailer? What if some unsupervised kid decides to get behind it?

Not only would a couple hundred dollar camera reduce the liability claims for medical expenses and property damage in an industry that is required to have a quarter million dollars of insurance on each vehicle, but it would also make the job much easier. Especially with how those pick up truck cameras show your projected path when you turn the wheel.

I've tried to think of something a trucker can do but a computer would have a hard time and I just can't. If I had the money to buy a truck and the control hardware I could probably throw something together in a few years. I've written robotics code in C before.

>>52153362
I'm saving up money for a post 2005 car. I have a 2004 car and uber won't let me drive it. I have no idea why. Everything still works on it and you have to have the brakes and shit inspected before you can use it anyway. The AC works and it has four doors and five seatbelts I don't see what the problem is. Driving jobs always seem to have some sort of hang ups for me.
>>
>>52151018
Learn some science you idiot. Humanity have existed for more than 100,000 years. When everything north of Denmark was glaciers and mammoths roamed.
>>
CS and IT are not my jam
>>
>>52153595
Uber is probably going to be the first to implement self driving cars.
Probably in a couple big cities they'll buy some garages, fill them with self driving cars and have that turn into a system where people pay in advance to have a car drive to them and then drive them somewhere.

The only barrier to self driving cars right now is security, I think. Getting the economics worked out against scammers and thieves and such.
>>
Because I'm not looking to turn what I enjoy into a job I'll eventually hate
>>
Because killing myself is a lot easier
>>
>>52150601
my last living grandparent is 89
she once saw one of my CRTs on the floor and said "oh so you got a (heater/oven) in here"
>>
im actually IT
at a vidya dev
and underpaid as fuck
>>
>>52153375
>the superwealthy pay less
How does that make sense? Confused eurocuck here, in my country millionaires get taxed to hell and back since they can afford it anyway.
>>
B-b-b-but I'm trying, grandma...
>>
>>52154401
there's literally no logic in amerifat laws, I don't understand people still voluntarily live in that second world country
>>
>>52150601
There is too much competition for a highschooler with no college prospects to get an at home job that isn't slave labor level wages

>>52154401
It doesn't make sense, but neither does your system of punishing people for being rich.
>>
>>52154737
it's not punishment because they make so much anyway

fyi it's not a 15% difference, it's less, them paying less way more idiotic though
>>
Why is no one here working towards self employment if you're so unhappy with the situation? I'm self employed for two years now and the only negative is doing all the paperwork yourself which is easy as fuck and no benefits giant companies can offer. But other than that it's pretty good because you're not a slave and actually earn exactly the money you work for instead making other people rich and getting pocketchange in return.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Time to put you in a home grandma im sick of you asking me shit when im winning an argument about why GNU PLUS LINUX (THAT IS PLUS LINUX DONT MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN BITCH) is better than MicroFUCK WinBLOW$.
>>
>>52154401
The superrich are the ones funding the political campaigns and careers of the people making the tax legislation.
Welcome to america!
>>
I was doing programming work, networking and IT for 0€ in one of those IT courses with internships in Portugal... I got a job interview last week for Staples and they wanted me to work 12 hours for just 500€ why live?
>>
>>52153511
>he fell for the neuroscience meme
>>
>>52155570
IT course doesn't seem very promising. I wouldn't be surprised to get such low paying jobs with merely that on your resume.
>>
>>52154737
They're not being punished because they're being taxed more on the money they earn above a certain threshold, so you never run into the situation where earning 1€ more will make you pay more than 1€ in taxes. Jesus Christ I suck at explaining. Also one assumes that they became so rich because of society (people who bought their products, watched their movies...), so since they profited more from society than a normal person would, it's only fair that they give back more.
>>
File: whut.jpg (43 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
43 KB, 500x211
>>52154779
Just because someone worked harder then you and actually made good money we should take more away from them? Seems like more reason for people with money to depise and judge the lower classes. I would if i knew they were making me pay more taxes out of jelously.
>>
File: 1387121959983.gif (658 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1387121959983.gif
658 KB, 500x366
>>52153045
Can you prove the lizard doesn't like it?
>>
Maybe they are trying to hypnotize you. I don't know just saying.
>>
>>52155570
The pay isn't absolutely shit desu, it's still above German minimum wage. It's pretty close to the hourly wage I get for tutoring at my uni.
>>
>>52150601
After my startup got bought out for 20 M I really HAVE TO work anymore, I'm more looking for new challenges. I hope you didn't forget to take your Alzheimer pills today old lady :)
>>
>>52155742
Good goy, keep telling yourself that rich people are rich because they always work so hard and all poor people are lazy bums.
>>
>>52155742
Just what ive observed so far, all my friends without jobs or futures say it makes sense that the upper classes should pay more and anyone who works 40 hrs a week and goes to college full time and balances a home life beteeen all of that so that one day we can acrually make some money and afford the lifestyle we want says that it doesnt make sense. Were out here busting our asses so that we can pay more to these guys doing nothing?
>>
>>52155844
See here im tired:
>>52155899
>>
>>52151007
>I wouldn't code one single line while for a proprietary projec
If you write a for inside a while I'm not surprised no one wants to hire you.
>>
>>52150601
I dont know. How much would you pay me to fuck you?
>>
File: 1448179279439.png (264 KB, 1608x882) Image search: [Google]
1448179279439.png
264 KB, 1608x882
>>52150601
Because everything that goes up must go down at some point, and western civilization reached that point.
>>
>>52155899
I'm a full time college student with top grades, and it's likely I'll be in my country's best earning 10% before I'm 40. I still think rich people (hopefully including myself in a 15 years) should pay more taxes.
My parents earn below average. I'm not going to bore you with my life story, just know that 1) I know from my parents how shitty it is to work hard and to be paid peanuts, just because that is the wage everyone in their workline earns, and that 2) if it wasn't for gubment money and free education, I wouldn't be where I am now, trying to reach my full potential.

Also, once you reach a certain income you really do not need require more money. If you are against food stamps because it means you have to save up a year longer to buy that Lamborghini you always wanted, I have nothing but contempt for you.
>>
>>52156175
tl:dr
>>
>>52156232
this
>>
>>52156232
I read the first sentance and one word, Pajeet! They don't even need a loo or a 401k.

I am brainstorming data collection, spyware, spook collaroation apps and when I come up with a good one, I am gonna hire meself 10 Pajeets and start my own nerd ranching biz. If I get some traction it's IPO time or consider buyouts, retire innawoods.
>>
>>52156232
This Ganeesh-loving Sati and all her friends from PooLooCorp in India program ALL YOU WANT for $1 a day and basically you're just redundant and my wordpress blogs bring me $4000 for 1h of work/day and basically you're just a stupid obsolete cuck.
>>
>>52156227
>top grades
Oh boy are you going to be disillusioned soon.
You know what I was asked during my first interview after graduating?
I was asked (paraphrasing) what I thought about the interviewer's experience that lower-grade graduates made better workers.
>>
>>52156175
I read this whole post and it was a complete waste of time. Why did you save it?
>>
File: zrXBqNA.png (172 KB, 729x248) Image search: [Google]
zrXBqNA.png
172 KB, 729x248
>>52156316
I'm sorry for wasting your time anon please punish me.
>>
>>52150601
granny why won't you die, and give me your insurance money so i can live in peace with my virtual waifu.
>>
>>52150601
b-because my autism grandma
>>
>>52156344
how do you even get a job nowadays?
>>
>>52156313
Well that is one single interviewer's subjective experience. Still curious though, what was his reasoning behind it?
>>
>>52156453
Trough lying.
>>
>>52156524
>what was his reasoning behind it?
No idea.
I said something about not really knowing about that and only being able to vouch for my own skills and hard work etc.
>>
>>52156453
Employers think that you'd have to be stupid to not lie to them about your love of dog shit cleaning incorporated or a company you'd never heard of before applying for work.
So they don't like employing the stupid.
>>
>>52154401
The top like 15 people pay less maybe, because American tax laws ignore the ways they make their money. This is why all the candidates are pushing tax reform at the moment.

As for wealthy, but not ridiculously wealthy people, they get taxed hard as fuck. It's almost unfair.
>>
>>52156600
It's stupid to put people through interviews just because that's "how it's done" especially for a dumb job like picking up dog shit. It should be nothing more than "So can you show up on time and do the job? Yes or no" then boom.
>>
>>52153045
So is eating meat, cockfag.
>>
>>52156632
>almost
It's blatantly unfair. The government is literally stealing their wealth.
>>
>>52156634
>It should be nothing more than "So can you show up on time and do the job? Yes or no" then boom.
If they did that they'd just end up hiring the first guy they call on.
When you have a 100 applicants to filter through and a HR department that needs something to do, you do stuff like interviews.
But more importantly, if you just hire the first guy- the person who does the interview gets the blame if something does go wrong.
>>
>>52151007
Well this is actually true
>>
>>52156632
>all the candidates are pushing tax reform at the moment.
They're pushing 'less tax for the rich' by the way.
Protip: Politicians lie.
They're going to reduce the tax burden for the people who pay for their political campaigns, not for the sheep they trick into voting for them. Politicians resent voters for forcing them to waste a whole bunch of money getting them to vote for them.
>>
>>52156634
I feel like this is only in america the case. I'm an eurocuck and I never heard of years of experience for entry level jobs.
>>
Ive been working for a year now since i graduated. May family is proud. I hate my job though, but i think i hate working in general. Still getting used to working 50 week of the year
>>
>>52156648
>The government is literally stealing their wealth.
To build the roads that their employees drive to their buildings to make money for them. To pay the police that protect their warehouses and buildings, to the legal system that guarantees their property and possession's legal rights, and to put black people in jail.

And to waste a whole bunch of money pissing about doing nothing but the corporations aren't going to build the roads, and you're not going to trust a police service ran by amazon if you're ebay.
>>
>>52156718
Everyone without some dream job hates working.
>>
>>52156725
>To build the roads that their employees drive to their buildings to make money for them. To pay the police that protect their warehouses and buildings, to the legal system that guarantees their property and possession's legal rights, and to put black people in jail.
Bullshit.

And corporations are building roads. See the toll roads in Texas.
>>
>>52150601
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>ITT: I can't find a job
>I......I.... Didn't want one anyway
/g/ is so tsundere for employment
>>
How can I accept the fact that I'm a human who is going to die in a few years working most of my time to pay for shit?
>>
>>52156854
Fuck off to /a/, mate.

Needing a job although you don't want to work is perfectly reasonable without your weeb character trait.
>>
>>52157150
The same way you gonna accept that you will die some day.
>>
File: ffbb.jpg (65 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
ffbb.jpg
65 KB, 960x706
>>52156227
Well im glad your so intrested in supporting your parents who had a child without the means of supplying them a good future, i however am not so enthused by the idea of paying for thier lifestyle as well as your college. If you want that done you should pay for it yourself.
>>
>>52150601
Grandma (hold her wise hands) I do. I am paying my way through college and I am working a nice job. I have time off to help my family if needed. Thank you for caring and being concern for me *kiss her cheek*. May I have a oatmeal cookie before I go?
>>
I'm off to take the asvab next week now that the holidays are over.
>>
>>52157234
Oh.
>>
>>52157265
Air Force, join it. Retake ASVAB if necessary.

There is nothing more beautiful than a Federal retirement check and AF life is comfy as fuck.

Army can't afford to have enlistment standards and if go there you will deploy to shitholes forever.

A bad Air Force deployment is when the air conditioner for your tent breaks down. (Cue PTSD dog meme .gif)
>>
LET ME HELP YOU OUT OF THAT CHAIR GRANDMA!
>>
>>52157150
Accept that if you weren't working most of the time to pay for shit, you'd be working most of the time just to survive and living a much lower quality of life. Much of the comfort you've come to take for granted is there because you work to pay for someone else to provide it for you.

I mean you could always say fuck it all and go live in the woods, but then you'd have to secure food, shelter and an injury or bad winter could mean death.
>>
I have not worked a single day since around 1993. I float on handouts. I also had 9.5K owing to a loan shark and managed to welch on it. I have health issues but to be honest I am sure if push came to shove I could do 'something'. But the more I see of how the world runs the more I don't give a shit and the less I want to make an effort. I am over 50 now and can't be bothered with the bullshit 'the man' and his kucked zombies try to feed my anymore.

FUCK DA POLICE ETC!
>>
File: 1429394992685.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429394992685.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>52157683
>I am over 50
>FUCK DA POLICE ETC!
>>
File: bear.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>52157665
Also bears
>>
>>52157683
You're a loser. A selfish old loser with nothing to show for his life. So good job at getting back at them jews or whatever you think you did when you cut off your nose.
>>
>>52150601
wtf do you care you weird asshole i don't even know you. i see you once at the christmas party each year SOMETIMES and this was my last time going to that party, so you're basically a total stranger to me now.
>>
>>52153528
>I'm underage and don't understand anything regarding personal finance
Fixed that for you ;)
>>
I work as an iOS dev with a sprinkle of fixing old webservices. I'm honestly shit at anything that is not programming and the only thing that differentiate me from the grandma in the OP is the ability to use google properly. The shit I know about computers is what persisted in my brain after googling it in the past, like swapping hdds in a laptop or tinkering with routers etc.
>>
File: 1450404478549.png (438 KB, 900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450404478549.png
438 KB, 900x1500
>Parents and relatives thought I will be a successful computer engineer
>end up highschool dropout NEET
>>
>>52157706

I'm glad it's not just me that really enjoys the delicious absurdity that is a fucking 50 year old man waxing about his awful life and punctuating it with "FUCK DA POLICE" on a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
I wish it was easier to find new jobs, and learn new shit other than programming and IT, I wouldn't mind go fishing someday with a neck beard and smoke weed while looking for aliens in a spooky forest
>>
>>52157896
What holds you back to learn new things?
>>
>>52157928
lack of jobs/extreme competition in areas other than IT probably. No kid wants to be an autistic programmer, they want to have ,,cool'' jobs.
>>
>>52156781
>Bullshit.
Prove that the government doesn't build roads, pay the police and put black people in jail, faggot :^)

>Our corporate overlords shouldn't pay taxes to build roads! It's much better if he pays less so that I have to pay him more in order to use them! On an unrelated note, I also love ah in 2 or 3 nigger dicks up my anus at once!
Look, I dislike American politics as much as the next guy, but if the alternative is to suck corporate dick, then I'd rather get penetrated by Hillary.
>>
>>52152765
40% in the UK lol. At least we get free healthcare from it.
>>
>>52157984
>Look, I dislike American politics as much as the next guy, but if the alternative is to suck corporate dick, then I'd rather get penetrated by Hillary.
American politicians are for corporations. Your money is going to corporations whether it's directly to them or by way of government shakedown.
>>
>>52155740

>life should be fair

socialist swine
>>
Hey, sexy gilf, I can telnet to a remote shell and lynx to 4xhan, wohoo! 24 rows by 80 columns.
>>
>>52150601
because I like everyone else on /g/ are protected by child labour laws :^)
>>
>>52158205
:^)
>>
>>52152851
Where the fuck do you work where this is thing? People get jobs w/o actually knowing what they are doing?
>>
>>52157752
I know what I am but if you believe I feel like I should owe anyone anything you are sadly mistaken. There are far worse ills in this world and probably the next if it exists.
>>
>>52158275
>People get jobs w/o actually knowing what they are doing?
The best liars get hired. So this is inevitable.
>>
>>52158356
I believe being a good liar is a more respectable skill than most actual marketable skills.
>>
>>52157886
>I'm just trying to fit in with the 'cool kids'.

Humor anon. Humor.
>>
>>52158343
I don't believe you owe anyone anything (debatable since you made reference to an actual monetary debt but I digress), but you've shortchanged yourself. That's why I made reference to you cutting off your own nose. This world is shit yeah but you're living below your potential and really hurting no one but yourself and the people who depend on you.
>>
>>52150601
You're getting old grandma, I've got a job out of college and am near the top of my field 4 years later. I earn more in year than you did in your whole career.
>>
>>52158602
The money you earn today is worth shit compared to the money I earned back in my day, son.
>>
>>52158602
ATLEAST I HAVE RESPECTABLE 8 INCHER
>>
>>52150637
This is why you should vote for Donald Trump
>>
>>52158508
True. I don't believe I only have myself to blame though. The system is rigged against most people. If you can figure a way to get around it or are just win the life lottery (good genes, wealthy family, good location and prospects etc) then good for you. Otherwise it can be a constant struggle for many. Just saying 'you only have yourself to blame' is complete bullshit.
>>
>>52158655
The money I earn today can by me VR and phones and thai ladyboy hookers. You can keep your old people money
>>
But I have a job, ghost grandma
>>
>>52158704
Back in my day I didn't pay an ounce for sex. I had three slaves. Two niggers with huge cocks and one women. We did all kind of things. They worked hard in the day and pleased me in the nights. The best feeling was when they harvested the cotton and we kept fucking on a pile of it.
>>
>>52158005
40%? wut? i pay like £40 a month out of about £950
>>
>>52158683
>Just saying 'you only have yourself to blame' is complete bullshit.
And this is why you're a loser. You have nothing but excuses for why you don't. Oh the world oh the world. But there is no excuse. You just don't. That's not on the world.
>>
>>52150601
Because I don't actually know a lot about computers and my pointing and clicking only looks like advanced shit to you.
Also coming back to life just to bitch about my unemployment sounds just like something you'd do Grandma. Rest in peace.
>>
GRANDMA
****FUCK
ANUS*****
FUCK
ANUS
FUCK
ANUS
>>
>>52152765
Developed countries.
>>
>>52150601
Well gran, it's like this;
Your cat - you feed it right?
-"Right"
Well your cat has the ability to live wild and hunt, why doesn't he?
-"Because I care for him dear"
Gran, that's the exact reason I don't work, because you love me too much and can't bear to see me homeless, by the way - when's tea? I'm hungry for some chicken tendies
>>
I do have a job grandma.....too bad you don't remember who I am
>>
>>52160088
Right in the feels
>>
>>52158676
But Donald trump wants Americans to be slaves again instead of immigrants.....
>>
>>52160160
Yeah, her saying "nice to meet you" every time I clean her house kinda hurts.
>>
>>52159501
so you are fine with table scraps and cat food?
>>
File: sn,x1313-bg,ffffff.jpg (163 KB, 1171x1313) Image search: [Google]
sn,x1313-bg,ffffff.jpg
163 KB, 1171x1313
>>52152851
>tfw IT guy with no high school diploma
>>
File: 1450717364530.jpg (67 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1450717364530.jpg
67 KB, 616x699
Because I live in a town that's stuck in the 50's and if you don't "know" anyone you can't get a job to save your fucking life.
>>
>>52150601
dont be such a homo granny-o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
>>
>>52160502
So get to "know" someone, you doofus, or move to a different town. You've made a problem out of something that really isn't.

I know, you just want to be comfy and your mom's house.
>>
>>52160802
>I've never lived in a good ol boy town in my life
>hurr just move if you have no job (which means no money you fucking retard)
It's not that simple, everyone in this town that's not over 60 has lived here their entire lives. Most of my friends are just here for college, the only reason I'm here is because dad got a government contract out here when I was 14.
>>
>>52160884
You could have cleaned cow shit for cash, man. Put ALL of that money away. Take 5 years to save a miserable $20,000, or so, then move the fuck out, get a place, and find a job.

Were you just playing gaymen instead all of these years?

Not all is lost, if you come up with a quick plan, and put it to action on January 1st, 2016, and be somebody 2 or 3 years later.
>>
>>52160943
>Were you just playing gaymen instead all of these years?
No I've been getting a degree. Once I finish there's work the next town over, it's just that finding an in between job is fucking murder and it's not worth the commute to just flip burgers.
>>
>>52157984
>>52158226
>>
File: tromp.jpg (74 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
tromp.jpg
74 KB, 1180x842
>>52161161
Thank you for this quality post
>>
>>52161197
>Make America Great Again hat
>made in China

:^)
>>
>>52155740
your explanation was pretty spot on so people pay a % for each treshold they reach
for example If you earn 500k a -year and another dude earns 505k a -year and the first treshold is 10% for the first 500k, and 15% for the next, first dude will be paying 50k of taxes and the second 50.75k and not 75k

that system is pretty equalitarian, since you pay taxes according your income but in a way that you wouldn't feel (that) mistreated.

>>52155773
not the same anon, and while I think it cannot be proved wether it likes it or not, It may be proved that it isn't comfortable in this situation

>>52156570
what happened anon? I'm curious
>>
>>52161701
>Buy Chinese knockoff
>Surprised it's made in China
Authentic MAGA hats are made in America.
>>
>>52162584
WRONG

They are assembled in America

The hat base is made in China and the patch is made and put on in America
>>
>>52150601
Doesnt pay enough.
>>
>>52162750
Anything is better than $0, anonymous.
>>
b-but granny, I need to keep my chinese cartoon board free from unwanted content
>>
>>52162858
>I understand, my dear, I truly do. But do you really have to DO IT FOR FREE? This is not how my son raised you.
>>
>>52163010
I know, granny, but I have to do it for now, because my wife's son can not take over for another 2 or 3 years...
>>
>>52153161
So what would be a good alternative f a m?

(not him)
>>
>>52154401
A guy who makes $52 million dollars doesn't receive a check for $1 million every week from his boss deposited into his checking account. They make their money from capital gains.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gain
>>
>>52163126
top fucking kek
>>
>>52154796
because it doesn't solve the problem and creates extra work and more liability.
>>
>>52161701
>>
>>52150601
Don't worry gammy I have a 6 fig job unlike all these other neckbeards. I studied hard and never stop improving myself just like you told me.
>>
>>52153595
>I could probably throw something together in a few years
More like a week. It's a solved problem.
>>
>>52164290
>neckbeards

What in tarnation are you talking about, grandson?
>>
>>52164694
Sorry gammy, I meant niggers.
>>
File: 9.jpg (89 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
89 KB, 398x600
>>52153511
>>52155629
>neuroscience
tfw need a job in industry
>>
>>52165039
That's better! Now go tuck your little sister in and kiss her good night.
>>
>>52156175
Easily one of the most retarded things I have ever read
>>
>>52157683
I tip my fedora hat to you
respect sir
>>
>>52166542
>these are your heroes
>>
>>52151127
>>52153321
>>52153613
Pre-historic man stopped the ice age by eating enough mammoth meat and not driving a prius.
>>
File: King-Diamond_400x400.png (137 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
King-Diamond_400x400.png
137 KB, 400x400
>>52157500
>52157500
I see what you did there
>>
>>52166184
Not really. Before the 20th century, the whole idea of the up and down nature of civilisation was actually mainstream.
Bronze age- collapse.
Roman empire- collapse.
Various middle eastern and chinese empires swelled and collapsed.
The rise and fall of nations and civilisation as a whole was considered a natural cycle. The kind of infinite exponential growth we have now is the aberration.
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.