[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why AMD can't into laptop CPU's? What is the fastest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ayy.jpg (36 KB, 561x355) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
36 KB, 561x355
Why AMD can't into laptop CPU's? What is the fastest mobile AMD processor? What is the best AMD laptop?

> so many unanswered questions
>>
>>52149489
because modules.
Try again with Zen and see if they have something worth using.
>>
>>52149507
> modules
wat
>>
This video represents the current AMD's situation on the laptop market:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_CxXxzqJCA
>>
>>52149489
shitty power consumption and energy efficiency
>>52149760
BWHAHAHAHAHA
>>
i have a lenovo with a AMD a8 and while it "works" its pretty fucking slow desu
>>
Amd can't even into desktop cpus let alone laptop cpus

They're hot and weak and power hungry.
>>
>>52149489
Their latest Carrizo APUs are really nice, finally starting to see plenty of laptops with 1080p screens using them on the market.
>>
>>52150391
Too bad that laptop manufacturers throttle them and don't include high speed ram to take advantage of the APU
>>
>>52149760
HOLY FUCK LMFAO
>>
File: 1449595999555.jpg (57 KB, 640x813) Image search: [Google]
1449595999555.jpg
57 KB, 640x813
>>52149760
>>
Not too on topic but on topic with radeon
Why can't I fucjing load/start BF4
Specs RAM:16GB. INTEL I5 4970 or some shit AMD Radeon R9 270x and msi Z79 motherboard or something
>>
>>52153686
Is it just that it takes forever and a half to load the map or what joining a random server the loading screen says 200fps but idefk if its my bad pc or the server
>>
>>52150391
They're still being treated as second rate though. I just want a carrizo laptop without a dGPU or optical drive and with a 1920x1080 screen in something that isn't a fuckhueg 17" monstrosity.
>>
>>52149760
do you like ice cream?
>>
>>52149760

WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!
>>
>>52149760
alah akbar ahmed
>>
amd is shit

they need twice the power to barely do 60% of what intel or nvidia does
>>
>>52149489
thats the exact laptop im shitposting from now

but mine has an i5 :)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.