[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Android and iPhone users get along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: iphones.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
iphones.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
Why can't Android and iPhone users get along?
>>
Because human beings and their social structure is nothing more than pretty tribalism.

You can apply that same question to every single choice every human ever encounters and the answer again is tribalism.

I only browse 4chan because of some tribalism at the works in by brain, instead of going to reddit which isn't the burnt out bore fest that 4chan is.
>>
>>52148587
Nice try faggot, strawmen can't breath.
>>
File: 1449853137517.jpg (136 KB, 990x721) Image search: [Google]
1449853137517.jpg
136 KB, 990x721
>>52148587
I hate iPhones mainly because of the pricing, it frustrates me that people wouldn't get a better phone for less money. But nowadays I just live and let live, I can happily change my Android phone to something better each year and barely spend 50pounds if that, where as iFags will lose at least 200 a year if they're lucky. If they have money to waste I guess it's ok, most people don't.
>>
>>52148658
I don't mind the pricing if the product is considered a luxury item. I don't like their walled garden OS though.
>>
>>52148692
it's not a luxury item though, it's the same cheap Chinese shit that's in every other smartphone. And yeah the OS is another thing I don't like, if it's so good why trap people in it.
>>
>>52148587
Wow. Apple shitposting on /g/? Who would have thought it.
>>
Why do Applefags have such a persecution complex?
Is that why they buy Apple products? Because they feel that way their peers won't bully them for being different? For having their own opinion?
>>
>>52148658
but the 6S is the fastest phone in benchmarks right now anon
>>
>>52148759
I wonder if it might be anything similar to Christian belief of being a persecuted minority in the US. Driven by a need for conformity that the first attempt to encourage actual thought is seen as a personal attack.
>>
>>52148794
>benchmarks
Because the hardware acceleration of AES and SHA is super important to all general computing the device needs to do.
>>
>>52148794
>all that power and you still no simple file manager
>>
>>52148587
First world problems. If you're not hiding in huts in africa, you can bitch about phones.
>>
>>52148730
upvoted
>>
>>52148587
>>
>>52148644
>Because human beings and their social structure is nothing more than pretty tribalism

w....wow

I completely logical and reasonable answer. I was so not expecting that as the first response.
>>
>>52149113
Especially considering it's a macfag shitpost.
>>
File: ayylmaophone6.webm (2 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaophone6.webm
2 MB, 202x360
>>52148794
>benchmarks
>>
File: 1450211030273.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450211030273.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
I use Android because I am an individual thinker that doesn't follow the mass; I'm not just a brainless animal that follow its primal instincts, I don't use any Apple product and I will never be an iSheep because my intelligence doesn't allow me to lower my individual level just to be accepted by the herd.
Right now I'm enlightened, by the perfect user experience that only the Material Design can offer; by the perfect control that I have over my device; by the freedom to customize anything and evolve everything that this awesome platform offers to suit my needs; by Google, that is not just a company, but an ideal, the only ideal that force the users to develop their own personalities and gives them the will to develop, to create, to be.

Right now, I am euphoric, and not because I am a slave in a cage of some closed and limited system; I'm euphoric because I am unchained, I am euphoric because I use Android, I am euphoric because I AM I, and no one else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.