[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got offered a choice between an Iphone 6s Plus and a Samsung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So I got offered a choice between an Iphone 6s Plus and a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

Which one should I go for?
>>
>>52146087
S6 edge. can you get the normal one and not the edge version?
>>
Edge owner here OP.

I'd go for the Edge.
>>
iPhone, then sell it.

You'll get almost double the resale value of the Samsung
>>
>>52146087
kill yourself
>>52146119
kill yourself
>>52146138
kill yourself
>>52146155
kill yourself
>>
>>52146087
I think you know the Answer Anon
>>
>>52146119
>>52146138
Is touchwiz really bad?
>>
iPhone 6s user here.

Quit being a fag, compare the two, get the one you want. But remember android is for cucks and is a direct pipeline to botnet, inc. aka Google
>>
>>52146259

Touchwiz has been really cut down on the S6 and the S6 edge.

My last phone was the Samsung S3, so I know how bad touchwiz can get. Besides, if you don't like it you can always flash it and install CygenoMod or whatever you like.
>>
S6, and s6 edge get bad screen burn.
>>
S6 edge is uncomfortable to hold.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.