[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You enter in a room and you see this. What do /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1428933209947.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1428933209947.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>You enter in a room and you see this.
What do /g/?
>>
>>52144605
Nothing, unfortunately for them it was a ruse drive.
>>
>>52144605
>Back up files
>clean wipe
>re-install OS
>>
>>52144605
Nothing because I encrypted the important stuff in aes 256 bit just like you did, right anon?
>>
Wonder what that laptop is doing in my room, and why it has what appears to be a PATA HDD on top of it.
>>
>>52144605
Oh no! someone just found my 300 mb of rare pepes, bunch of 2500 KB/s FLACs and 128 bit encrypred partition with tor
>>
Not touch it because it's not mine.
I'm not a nigger, OP.
Are you?
>>
>>52144789
>2500 KB/s FLACs
>2.5 megabytes per second FLACs
Anon I think a lot of that is just empty data, you shouldn't just pad your music files with nothing like that
>>
Thanks for the new HDD, using an external one was a bit of an hassle
>>
>>52144605
I saw this yesterday. Please make like Murdock and kill yourself OP
>>
>>52144605
Wonder who's the sad fag who posts the same thread every day.
>>
>>52144605
Jack off on it. Maybe force a floppy into it's disk drive. Smack it around and reformat. Then throw it out because it has no use to me
>>
>>52144850
You don't like 500MB per song?
>>
>>52144705
Would bitlocker do a good job for encryption?
>>
>>52145708
short answer: no
>>
>>52146607
Any recommendations?
>>
>>52146877
drop windows
>>
>>52144605
Nothing you fucking sociopath.
>>
Disgusting.
Swap it out with an ssd ofcourse
>>
Wonder who put a HDD in my laptop. Also wonder how my laptop chanaged from a latitude to that.
>>
>>52144605
Is that an Acer Aspire 3000?
>>
>>52148083

That shittop looked familiar. Had one of those. Motherboard failed twice.
>>
>>52148109
How did it fail? Mine sometimes has artifacts in the form of lines appear on the left hand side of the screen if its been on for a while, but after a reboot its fine.

The CPU socket looks kind of warped but I'm not 100% sure if its the screen or board. I have too much of an emotional attachment to dispose of it.
>>
>>52144605
Cool free upgrade! I'll TAKE it!
>>
>>52148199

Stopped posting each time. Still have its RAM and Harddisk in case I need a PATA laptop hard drive for some reason.
>>
>>52148259
>Stopped posting each time.
Mine used to do that when cold or condensation had formed, but the battery was so shit that it never really left the desk much.

>PATA laptop hard drive
God I remember that now. The original seagate got replaced for being too noisy whilst the replacement died several years later. The stock drive was a slow-ass 4200RPM IIRC although the sempron CPU was probably the bottleneck in that thing.

I upgraded the hard drive to a 5400RPM 160GB but could only use 127GB because of 48bit LBA limitations along with the ram to 2GB. I still occasionally bring it out for play and the poor little sempron 3000 can't handle the modern internet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.