[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get on the deep web via the surface web? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Is it possible to get on the deep web via the surface web? I own a windows phone so there are no tor/i2p/freenet applications for it. The site I want to visit is safe it's basically a forum to discuss math and quantum physics.
>>
>>52139638
I want the DrossFags to leave, fucking argentina
>>
>>52139652
If you don't like my thread don't post on it and just ignore it. If you posted a topic I wasn't interested I I wouldn't come on it and insult you. I would just move on until I found something I liked. Btw this isn't dross topic because allot of 4chan users use windows phones. My PC broke so this is the only device with intern capabilities I got.
>>
4chan is the deep web
>>
>>52139638
No not unless they simultaneously run their web server on a normal 80 port connection via domain or ip address. Otherwise you need tor to direct the onion address to the right server address
>>
>>52139723
No but it and 8 chan are the closet you can get on the surface web to it.
>>
>>52139774
>>52139710
>>52139638
How old are you, kid?
>>
>>52139765
Ok ill just download tor and surf the deep web on my grandmas old Macintosh from 1995
>>
>>52139710
Mi no speako argentine ayy caramba
>>
>deep web
>surface web
>2015
HWROOOOAAAAAAGHHHHH
>>
>>52139788
>>
>>52139638
if you can access a site simply by installing some software, then it's surely not the 'deep web'. also
>surface web
>>
Google those:
onion.to
tor2web

Now get out, and never return.
>>
>>52139807
So I'm supposed to call it the "shadow web" like a douchebag?
>>
>>52139812
It's not good to lie, son.
>>
>>52139825
Thank you
>>
Help guys, I want to join the shadow web anonymous!!! Help pls!!
>>
>>52139638
Tor2web.org
>>
>>52139828
"Deep web" is a term created by journalists who wanted to scare kiddos and soccer moms back in 2010. It makes you look like a retard.
>>
>>52139838
My birthdate is 5-13-96
>>
>>52139875
>still lying
>>
>>52139858
But shadow web sounds like douchebag speak what should I call it?
>>
>>52139898
Darknet.

If you want to have some good laughs, search youtube for "deep web what is it" and search for videos from 2010-2012.
>>
>>52139858
For the record I watch all of takedownmans videos so I am educated on the deep/dark/shadow/hidden internet
>>
Math and quantum physics on the deep web? Sorry I didn't answer your question but what is the forum site name?
>>
Also I forgot to mention, there is in fact a app called 'orbot'. I'm not sure of its on windows phone but I'd recommend you give it a try. ;-)
>>
>>52140103
Intell exchange
>>
>>52140145
Yeah its unfortunately available for android only and iPhone has am equivalent called red onion browser
>>
Is it 2011 again?
>>
Build it yourself
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.