[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/. I want to change from Galaxy S6 to this Blueberry Passport.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: blackberry-passport1.jpg (169 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-passport1.jpg
169 KB, 970x546
Hey /g/.

I want to change from Galaxy S6 to this Blueberry Passport.

What does /g/ think?

>inb4 no android then shit, square fucker, who uses physical keyboards?
>>
It really sucks

No apps isn't just a meme

Like seriously it is crippled
>>
>>52137873
>He needs apps
>>
>>52137873
Thank you for your shitty opinion.

I don't need every shit games that appear on android.
>>
Pros:

everything but the cons

Cons:

odd size
Not good for games

Source:

Had one for a year plus i had many android/ios/windows devices
>>
>>52137904
>>52137682
the picture says it has facebook...
what else could you possibly want?
>>
>>52137904
I'm not talking about games, I'm talking about core app selection. There is so little saturation in the bb market that there isn't even a decent unit converter, and calculator selection is poor

The calendar is ok, but the contacts don't automatically merge so it screws stuff up when transferring your contacts

The pdf readers are crippled and the office utility apps are abysmal to the point you might as well be using a text editor for the spreadsheet programs

Camera sucks something awful and so does the battery

The keyboard is ok but not the best compared to other mobile keyboards

If you really want a keyboard get a note 5 with the official note 5 keyboard, you'll be better off
>>
>>52138017

>Camera sucks something awful and so does the battery

oh now you are pulling shit outta your ass, Passport's camera is certainly not in the greatest phone camera league but it's quite near to that level.

and it has good battery life.

>If you really want a keyboard get a note 5 with the official note 5 keyboard, you'll be better off

you should be really hating nice things in life
>>
>>52138381
A moderate camera on a flagship phone is a sucky camera

On the note 5 I get a full 2 days without a charge, with the passport I got about 6-8 hours
>>
>>52138509

>A moderate camera on a flagship phone is a sucky camera

no it's still a more than decent camera, you have shitty relativity concept.

also your 6-8 hours battery life claim is either pure bullshit or you have a faulty battery.
>>
>>52138684
I'd rather hear from someone who has the fucking device itself rather than a cuck with severe buyers remorse like you to be quite honest family
>>
OP here.

Too many iOS and Android fags. I'm going on crackberry
>>
>>52138745
>I want a less biased opinion so I'll go to a website that caters exclusively to fan boys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.