[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might have fucked up bad /g/ I registered for a hosting plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
I might have fucked up bad /g/

I registered for a hosting plan on HostGator a long time ago and I stopped paying the invoices cause I didnt use the shit. I figured they would cancel it cause I didn't pay but I got an email about the invoice today and decided to log on to the site and check it out. Turns out i got 350£ to pay according to them for a suspended account I havent been using at all.

Can I just ignore this or do I need to pay or they will go hunt my ass down and take me to court in the future when I have accumulated a really big bill?

I am a poor student so I have limited funds, am I fucked?
>>
>>52135350
install windows 10
>>
You need to hide behind 7 proxies.
>>
>>52135350
You fucked up, pay the bill.
>>
>>52135350
you're a typical cuck.

now seriously, try contacting them, explain your situation, tell then you're just a student and would like to negotiate. It probably won't work but at least try it.

If everything goes wrong just pay it.
>>
Dont pay it. I advise you pack your things and go to Nigeria.
>>
>>52135350
How the crap did you think this was a good idea?
Just cancel your shit dude.

Whatever can't rewind time now, so just talk to them (nicely!), explain your situation (you might mention you're a poor student but don't overdue it, I'm pretty sure they get shit like this all the time), maybe you can at least lower your fees.

Was the account really suspended all the time though?
>>
>>52135547
>>52135573
>>52135600

I looked up similar cases and it seems they won't give a shit and just cancel it. I dont live in the US so I'm not sure how fuckable I am, but I have sent a cancellation ticket.

I used the account for about two months and then just stopped paying the invoices. According to the site a domain will be unregistered after 29 days of failed payment and my account has been suspended ever since. I remember that when I got an email about suspension I figured that they would not bill me any longer and since then I haven't thought of it.

It is fucking bullshit though, that they charge me for a service I cannot use and a domain that I no longer own.
>>
I did the same thing but with TransIP, OP. They really don't give a shit, just live your life like it never happened.
>>
You're retarded op it will go to court and then show up every time someone runs a credit check on you. Good luck getting a decent job or a mortgage, you've basically ruined your life. Just end it already.
>>
Work as a gigolo and pay your debts. Studying won't help you anymore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.