[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /g/. Basically, I want to join anonymous, and become a hacktavist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: anonymous_by_rubbersun-d39fdv6.jpg (90 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
anonymous_by_rubbersun-d39fdv6.jpg
90 KB, 800x1200
Hey, /g/. Basically, I want to join anonymous, and become a hacktavist. I've done a lot of research and find myself agreeing on many subjects. I have kali linux and a lot of free time. How can I get started?
>>
Install gentoo
>>
dildo up your ass faggot
>>
Start by leaving. We don't want you.
>>
>>52126791
Running a low end laptop. Not up for all that compiling, sorry anon.
>>
File: 1441765048541.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1441765048541.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
Please be bait
>>
Start reading Neuromancer.
>>
>>52126763

anonymous only uses apple computers m8
>>
>>52126763
Truth is most of this kind of talk happens on private IRCs, anon. You're not going to get any serious answers here. Try some tuts and come back when you've got a hold on some basics.
>>
Go to the hardware store
Buy yourself a nice set of pliers
Then go to your local adult toy store (this is important because you can find codes on the back of one of the dildos to join the secret irc)
Buy the dildo with the code on it
Go home then bend over and use the pliers to open your ass hole(another important part)
Then proceed to shove the dildo up your ass (make sure to write down the code first as it will get messy your first try)
When it's nicely in there take it out and you will now be a part of anonymous
>>
OP here. I didn't think it would be easy. Just thought it was worth a shot to post here. >>52127067
Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.
>>
File: 1440871011151.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1440871011151.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>52127185
You thought wrong newfriend. Probably going to get v& the second you start posting on some IRC that is probably monitored.
>>
>>52126763
Make a Google plus account and set your avatar as a Guy Fawkes mask. Then set your username to something edgy and along the lines of " Xx_L33T_HAXXER_xX" or "Unknown_Citizen"
People will look up to your incomprehensible words of wisdom as you quote people without giving them credit. Oh and make sure to watch a TON of videos that all claim to know "the truth."
Illuminati, Freemason, Feminist, etc. If you need help with the last one just browse /pol/, they will hook you up.
>>
>>52127087
But how do you become the leader of anonymous?
>>
>>52127283
All ircs are monitored fgt
>>
>>52126763
damn, bro, where did you get kali? that's like, some hardxcore underground shit, right?
>>
>>52126763
what you are requesting is illegal, and the FBI would be very happy with whoever reports you
>>
Find other edgy tards, ddos some third world country's government sites. Literally what hacktivists do.
>>
>>52127769
>>52127769
Developing countries m8
3rd world countries lack edgy teenagers for armchair activism
>>
>>52127537
Bigger dildo
>>
>>52127978
double dildo for maximum pleasure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.