[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay productive [shitty memory edition]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-17-56-00.png (98 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-17-56-00.png
98 KB, 1080x1920
Guys how do you stay on top of your shit? I haven't been in a gym for 2 weeks now

I'm going in an hour, but I normally forget the stuff I need to do. I think of something but forget it in a day.

What's the best exercise tracker app? I.e. For putting workout logs. Currently I'm using notepad since it's super easy
>>
>>52121336
pen and paper
>>
I posted this in /fit/ why did it end up in Tech?
>>
>>52121348
That's what I'm doing now
>>
>>52121336
>WhatsApp
Make a new task 'Delete WhatsApp', matey.
>>
I use my memory for my workouts, but I am doing grey skull so there isn't much to remember. Dry erase board is what I use for everything else. I just list what I need to do daily on it. For things on my computer, I use sticky notes and attach them right on my monitor. For on the go note I use Field Notes. For some reason I don't use much tech for this kind of remembering stuff. For me, it just feels better writing things down.
>>
>>52121412
Lmao
What's an alternative? Aside from telegram
>>
>>52121460
Don't listen to the autist, WhatsApp is fine. If you use Telegram you'll have to convince every one of your friends to use it
>>
File: signal.png (43 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
signal.png
43 KB, 512x512
>>52121460
>inb4 gapps
With proper end-to end encryption Google's got nothing on you.
>>
>>52121480
As is true for all alternatives to the most popular ones your friends use. Not a very good reason.
>>
>>52121520
The whole point is to chat to someone else so both parties should be happy with it. They are at least better than fb messenger
>>
>>52121599
>They
Who? WhatsApp is Facebook, of course.
>>
>>52121646
Telegram. WhatsApp is part of Facebook now but their privacy policy is not as ridiculous as fb messenger
>>
>>52122048
Their ToS on the other hand is just as ridiculous. And I disagree on the Telegram being better/safer than X. Misplaced trust and being lulled into a false sense of security is what got Mary, Queen of Scots killed in the first place. https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/1177.pdf
>>
>>52122134
I'm not really trying to overthrow the Queen of England with shitty broken encryption so it'll do the Job
>>
>>52122221
That fine with me, but don't ever trust them for confidentiality. You either do cryptography all the way, or not at all. Don't trust monopolistic companies with weak cryptography for sensitive information.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.