[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does there exist a wireless keyboard that doesn't suffer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 81lncrYVhfL._SL1500_.jpg (113 KB, 1500x705) Image search: [Google]
81lncrYVhfL._SL1500_.jpg
113 KB, 1500x705
Does there exist a wireless keyboard that doesn't suffer from intermittent lag? My main keyboard is a mech but I have use case scenarios where I need wireless. But all of them I tried suffer from intermittent lag, even isolated inside a faraday cage room.

Why are all wireless keyboards such shit? The wireless trackball I have virtually never lags.

I have the keyboard pictured and it works great 99% of the time, I type over 100 WPM on it, except the intermittent lag that happens that 1% of the time is enough to drive me insane.

no meme replies pls
>>
>>52113329
sticky, suicide
>>
>>52113388
I read the sticky, retard.
>>
>>52113395
suicide
>>
>>52113451
take your own advice and get out of my thread you fucking degenerate sack of shit
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>52113589
worksafe request will understand why wireless keyboards cause intermittent lag
>>
>>52113329
Is that the K800?
>>
>>52113665
yup
>>
>>52113641
use google, not your personal tech support
>>
>>52113748
I'm not asking for tech support you god damned moron
>>
I use a Logitech K400 for my HTPC and it's fine.

There are also Bluetooth mechanical keyboards if you want to spend the money.

People always bitch about lag issues with keyboards and mice but I've never experienced it. Advertised working distances are usually way too long. Also charge those batteries up regularly. Weak batteries will give you a weak signal.
>>
>>52113798
I'm within 10 feet with max batteries it's not a tech support issue retard
>>
wireless keyboards lag because there's a chinese botnet implanted in all of them and they have people working on every discussion board on the internet to silence any discussion of it notice how they always act dumb, downplay or redirect. they're keylogging you. there's no tangible explanation as to why wireless keyboards all suffer from intermittent lag.
>>
>I'm so awesome at typing that i notice even the tiniest amount of lag
>my keyboard must be wireless

good luck with that.
>>
I have several wireless mice, used for hours on end every day and none of them lag.

I have several wireless keyboard, used for hours on end every day and they all experience intermittent lag.

What is the technical explanation for this? Read: not tech support, technical explanation. I am not asking for a solution to the problem.
>>
>>52113999
It's easier to spot keyboard lag.
>>
>>52113986
When your keyboard stops registering non key rollover related key presses, then the keys type themselves out several seconds later, you tend to notice.
>>
>>52114034
No, I would spot it quite easily. If the cursor stopped tracking, I would notice immediately.
>>
>>52113329

I use the K270 which appears to be a variant of yours and it would occasionally lag until I moved the receiver to a USB port on the front of my machine.

I have a PCIe wifi adapters antennae sticking out the back which may have had something to do with it. Had a wireless mouse too that I got rid of because it would lag horribly no matter where I put the receiver.

My router is quite close by too.
>>
>>52114264
I've move to all USB ports, 2.0 and 3.0, used an extension cable, used several revisions of unifying receivers. My connection is hard wired.

The only constant is wireless keyboards.
>>
File: 1445415131091.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1445415131091.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>52113329
>>no meme replies pls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.