[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>send e-mail to granny >talk about vases (she is somewhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: goog.jpg (149 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
goog.jpg
149 KB, 728x410
>send e-mail to granny
>talk about vases (she is somewhat of a collector)
>Google ads are now about vases

I think that I finally see the light. What are some good alternatives to the following:

GMail
Google Search
Android phone
Chrome

Please, and thank you. I am starting to cut out Google from my life little by little. It's now one of my 2016 resolutions.
>>
protonmail or host your own
duckduckgo, disconnect, or startpage
custom ROMs (AOKP, CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid, etc.), BB10, dumbphone, or no phone
Firefox or one of its forks
We should all remove the botnet from our lives for the next current year
>>
Tutanota
Disconnect.me/Startpage/Qwant
CM13/Exodus AOSP/Replicant or Ubuntu Touch, Blackberry, Firefox (dead), Sailfish (dead)
Iridium (less botnetty if out of date Chromium), Firefox and its forks, Seamonkey, Otter Browser, QtWeb, Dooble
Note: with Firefox you get the best extensions
>>
my girlfriend today send me a link of her google drive, today dropbox spam me some email -.-
botnet
>>
You know, I don't actually care.

Every machine your email goes through sees it. It is stored on the machines. It is just another piece of code looking through the text. It isn't like there are people who read the emails and then manually sign you up for things.
Even if you use another email service their software is still reading your emails. It's just not apparent to the user.
>>
Yandex mail, Yandex browser, Yandex search, Jolla phone
>>
Host your own email
DuckDuckGo is aight except you'll be on a list
iOS, its privacy is better than Google's and at least you aren't putting all your eggs into one basket.
Firefox is still open source. You need to configure it to be decent but its not chrome and it does the same thing.
>>
>>52108730
what's an ad?
>>
>>52108730
That's nothing OP. I visited a nothing nobody site the other day that displayed my gmail address on top of the page. It had an option to sign out. When I did so, it logged me out of my gmail account. I'm with you on the new year resolution. So much effort though.
>>
File: patel_vipul.jpg (159 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
patel_vipul.jpg
159 KB, 400x529
Outlook
Bing
Windows Phone
Edge
>>
mail: http://cock.li
phone : nokia 1200
>>
>>52108789
>protonmail
ProtonMail closes accounts after only 3 months of inactivity.
>>
File: .png (109 KB, 216x260) Image search: [Google]
.png
109 KB, 216x260
>>52108730
>seeing ads
>I think that I finally see the light.
>>
>>52108789
>protonmail
https://cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
>ProtonMail Allegedly Proxied by Israeli Firm with IDF Links

nice try schlomo

cock.li
ixquick
cyanogenmod
firefox
>>
>>52109743
>cock.li
>literally wanting all your info given away to the german government
>>
>>52108819
isnt tutanota on germany
>>
File: lovely_vase.jpg (51 KB, 532x784) Image search: [Google]
lovely_vase.jpg
51 KB, 532x784
>>52108730
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.