[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NY RESOLUTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: javascript.jpg (209 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
javascript.jpg
209 KB, 331x500
Anon, don't miss the web scale train, it's time you embrace
>ruby on rails
>node.js
>javascript
Stop being a useless niggers, you could be like pic related, think about it
>>
>>52107801
Jesus, that beard is shit.
>>
my new year's resolution is 1440p
>>
node.js is actually good though
>>
my new year's resolution is to finally end it. i hope i get the courage to finally do it this year
>>
>>52107857
This
>>
>>52107857
>>52107901
wew lads, not getting sick yet with all that cum you eat daily ?
>>
>>52107893
go out with a bang, anon. shoot up your school/college/office
>>
>>52107801
2016 is the year of Clojure and ClojureScript
>>
>>52107933
The community is shit

Language is fine
>>
>>52107965
node.js aint a language.
javascript is not a fine language. It works but so does drinking piss to live another day in a survival situation.
>>
>>52108004
The only alternative for web dev is Python django which is worse
>>
>>52107801
That bear looks like pubic hair.
>>
>>52108019
There's a wide range of alternatives. The internet isn't just JavaScript or Python.
Perl if you hate yourself
Ruby if you refuse to let go of memes
C++ if you have a beard and like to grumble to yourself about how shit your coworkers are.
Clojure if nobody knows who you are or what you do in your company.
Haskell if you live in the basement of a university.
PHP if you live in 1999.
C# if you work for some IT company that has a raging hard-on for all things Microsoft.
Java if you're Indian.

Plenty more out there too. A lot more. Fuck it, pick up Lua and dick around with that for a bit. You might be surprised at the results.
>>
>>52108144
Any tips for getting started with Lua?
>>
>>52108186
>roll on your back
>eat your own cum
>start learning Lua
>>
>>52108186
Get comfy with prototypical inheritance if you want to get all OOP with Lua, and indexing starting with 1, not 0.
>>
>>52108241
>indexing starting with 1
wow that is true nigger language
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.