[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought a phone on craigslist but the previous icloud account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: iphone5s-selection-hero-2015.png (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
iphone5s-selection-hero-2015.png
58 KB, 300x300
I just bought a phone on craigslist but the previous icloud account is still attached. is there any way to get past this when trying to restore? im at a loss and dont wanna be stuck with a 200 dollar paperweight
>>
Nice try Tyrone
>>
>>52104422
It's not yours, Tyrone. Return it immediately.
>>
Howd you know my name?
>>
Give it back Muhammad
>>
The guy i bought it from wont return my calls :(
>>
>>52104422
why would you buy a phone that doesn't work? why didn't you try to use the camera, try to make a call, try to get online with it? this oughta teach you a lesson.
>>
>>52104422
Give it back to its owner, Tyrone/Ahmed/Rajeesh
>>
>>52104422
Here's what you wanna do. Connect the iPhone to your computer and start up iTunes. Hold down the home button and the power button at the same time. After 10 seconds, let go of the power button, and continue holding the home button. A box will pop up on iTunes that says that it's detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Restore it from there. Attach all your own shit.
Check tech out before you buy it, OP.
>>
>>52104629
what is this 2013? this doesn't work with ios 8 and up.
>>
>>52104588
street shitters only use android
ragheads only use old nokias and the casio f91w as trigger

everything points to a melamine enriched fellow
>>
>>52104749
God rest in peace, iPhone
Welp, sorry OP, sounds like you've got yourself a $200 paperweight. Try sticking it up your ass, assuming that's what you were gonna do with an iPhone anyways.
>>
>>52104588
I've literally never seen a poo-in-the-loo use anything but android
>>
>>52104422
haha you dun goofed, Tyrone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.