[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I almost pulled the trigger on a mechanical keyboard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1366158573197.jpg (49 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1366158573197.jpg
49 KB, 490x440
>mfw I almost pulled the trigger on a mechanical keyboard.
I do nothing but typing stuff (shitposts, code, thesis) with my keyboard and I almost spend a hundred buck in a tool I don't need to enter some internet hype on an anonymous image board.
>>
Why do you have a gun on your desk anon.
>>
>>52102827
this
american could shoot themselve on their feet just by sitting
>>
>he doesn't know how to buy things on sale
>>
>>52102855
>implying -20% on the price of such expensive tools make them reasonable to buy.
Maybe a used one if I get it in decent condition after some dude gets an acute buyer's remorse.
>>
>>52102783
Have you even used one before? You would be able to tell if you really wanted one or not based on using one. This post is pointless. Go get some McDonald's.
>>
>>52102783
you don't need it but after typing on a mechanical keyboard you won't want to go back to a normal keyboard, it feels different, it feels better.

and i'm a retard that bought a gaming mechanical keyboard because so cool macros and colors and shit and gaming just to then realize it actually feel a lot better than a normal one.

you should at least give it a try.
>>
>>52102783
Great blog post.
>>
>>52102783
5 years ago when I was in UK at relatives, one of their bosses called her in to fix the server because it restarted and wouldn't boot. I went with her and while they were fucking with the server, she told me to look up something on her computer.

As I started typing I felt it was different and I really liked it. Later she asked me how I liked her keyboard cause she got it recently, I told her I was in love. That day we went to one of her friends and I had the chance to try both blue, brown and black switches.
We bought one, it's a Filco Majestouch 2 with black switches and I'm using it since, I've never thought about buying a new keyboard, because I'm absolutely satisfied with it and it's in like new condition after 5 years of programmer and gaming use.
>>
>>52103572
>>52103639

Read the shill on /g/
Tried it out in consumer electronic choice for few weeks on my way back home.
>I guess it feels pretty good. Why not buy one...
Then I realised that maybe if I use one everyday, the glitter will fade off and I'll have remorse.

>>52103664
Oh thank you. Please subscribe and don't forget to ubvote. :^)
>>
>uses product for nothing aside from what it was explicitly designed for

>almost spent money on a more comfortable and efficient design of said product

dodged a bullet there amigo. make sure you avoid comfortable mattresses and well-made shoes too. i would hate for you to spend your money well.
>>
>>52106210
Ha! Joke on you I have a futon and the 20$ slipon shoes.
>>
>>52102783

Types of threads that directly cause rectal cancer:

>Is this shit any good?
>Which of these shits should I buy?
>I'm about to buy this shit!
>I bought this shit!
>My shit's in the mail!
>Look at this box and guess what shit's inside!
>I'm unboxing my shit!
>Look at my shit! (repeated ad infinitum in relevant general until the process starts anew)

But now I can add:

>I was told to buy this shit but didn't!

Thank you, OP. You have ever so slightly increased my distaste for this board.
>>
>>52107675
Well. You seem angry. Are you on your period fåm?
>>
>>52102783
Holy shit, he is legitimately confused by the $1 Bill
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.