[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: jewtel.png (250 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
jewtel.png
250 KB, 500x386
Daily reminder that when you buy Jewtel you are literally funding the bombs and bullets that kill innocent Palestinian children

How can you sleep at night?
>>
File: tnhiwyls.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tnhiwyls.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>52102334
>implying I care about the problems of sub-humans
>>
>>52102334
>funding the bombs and bullets that kill children
now that you said it, I might be sleeping even better.
>>
>>52102353
/thread
>>
>funding the bombs and bullets that kill innocent Palestinian children

No one told me about this bonus, you think they'd want to advertise that shit.
>>
File: averagejew.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
averagejew.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
>>52102334
OP this is a jew-controlled imageboard, we keep /pol/ as a placebo to confuse people.

You want master or 8ch. We haven't found a way to control those yet.
>>
so I should buy shitty AMD products? LMAO
>>
>>52102334
>saying this like its a bad thing

topkek
>>
>>52102334

It's a toss up anon. I like the thought of killing Muslims but don't want to give corporate Jews money either. I hate supporting an anti competitive monopoly but AMD needs to pull their head from out their ass and provide a decent enthusiast part to justify their platform. In the end my 4690k was just too damn sexy. Guess the paleosimian children get nuked.

It's an easier choice than Fallout 4 at least
>>
>killing sandniggers is bad
LMAO
>>
>>52102334
>kill innocent Palestinian children
But anon, this is precisely why I buy Intel
>>
>>52102334
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinationals_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel

>Intel
Support Israel
>AMD
Support Israel
>Apple
Support Israel
>nVidia
Don't support Israel
>>
holy shit what the fuck is it with you ppl did you get bullied at school or something
>>
>>52105436
you sound like you're fresh out of tumblr, so I'll explain it. Most anons here legitimately were bullied as children (hence the interest in computers), and are either obese or skeletor. Right now they're just being edgy, try not to trigger yourself over every little thing you take literally.
>>
>>52104246
this

even if it was true, what the fuck would that matter?
>>
>>52102788
hehe he changed 'palestinian' for 'paleosimian'.

What a quirky guy.
>>
>>52102334
Better to kill them now, before they grow up and become terrorists.
>>
File: 1387430390347.jpg (20 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1387430390347.jpg
20 KB, 268x284
>>52102334
>How do you sleep at night?
On my left side
>>
>>52102334
>How can you sleep at night?
Pretty well.
>>
>>52102334
underaged detected
>>
That information makes me sleep even better!
>>
File: 1432392585671.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1432392585671.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>52102334
Jews never did anything wrong in the history of human kind. You stupid goy!
>>
>>52102334
>Worshipping ancient psychopath/pedophile promoting violence, psychopathy, slavery, and generally crimes against mankind from child.
Sure, unprogrammed humanbeing, a baby, could be counted as innocent.

Once they cocks and clits (the ones they don't sew shut/saw off) get hard/wet from mention of Mohammed/Aisha/Allah they are pretty much done for as potential members of mankind.

But to be fair, grown up men, sucking defenceless babies' mutilated penises with their disease saturated mouths isn't really that sane either, no matter they keep promoting chopping dicks with cleaver is good for health.

TL;DR - Religions are humankind's cancer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.