[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.pendo.com.au/pendopad-10 -1-detachable-win10-tabl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pendo.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pendo.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
http://www.pendo.com.au/pendopad-10-1-detachable-win10-tablet-with-keyboard-pndpwxukf10blk-black/

Just bought one of these for $225

How'd I do?
>>
>>52101586
Mommy loves you no matter what my dear
>>
>>52101586
kill yourself
>>
>>52101601
>>52101623
is it really that bad? I thought I did good
>>
>>52101847
>2GB RAM
>shit cpu
>shit screen
>32GBs
>>
>>52102018
But for the price it's good right?
>>
>>52102032
maybe but it's useless for everything other than facebook.
>>
>>52101586
>bought something
>asks how he did after the purchase
Kill yourself
>>
File: Windows_10_Users.png (776 KB, 390x406) Image search: [Google]
Windows_10_Users.png
776 KB, 390x406
>>
>>52102045
>>52102032
Don't listen to the former, anon. With those specs you did well for what it does considering it has a detachable keyboard too. The CPU isn't that bad I've use it on a transformer and was able to Chromecast some resource intensive sites on it with little to no hickups, so it'll do much more than cancer social networking and shit posting

With that said, a venue 8 and better spec'd thinkpads are cheaper right now
>>
Got the Linx 1010 with keyboard for £130, I expect similar specs to OP's
http://linxtablets.com/#tablets

Yes 2GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage (not counting SD expansion means its limited to light use.
So far however the previous model served me very well with the battery life (5hr+), plays movies just fine for hours and worked on office apps for long periods without battery concerns.
Only reason I'm upgrading to new one is MicroUSB charging and 2 full-size USB ports
>>
>>52102285
Yeah I'm mainly looking for something to watch things on, run a couple of streaming apps (might get a chrome cast or something to put them on my tv), check email and facebook and shit.

I have a desktop for all my real computer use, this is just for when I'm out or not at my desk and want to computer but not use a phone with it's tiny screen and no keyboard.
>>
>>52101586
>bay trail atom CPU
Not too bad anon, they're pretty good. It could have been a cherry trail based one, but this aint half bad. Good job
>>
>Z3735G
God help you man. That's barely twice as fast as a desktop athlon 64 from 2009.
>>
>>52101586
You will regret buying a chinese no-brand tablet anon, those break pretty easily or have issues with their hardware with little to no support most times.
>>
>>52102583
first athlons 64 x2 (which are basically two athlons 64 slapped together) are kinda enough today, at least for basic tasks. So it doesn't sound that bad, having small x86 laptop-y thing in my pocket.

Is bootloader locked? Can you put linux on it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.