[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Apple turn to shit? Pic doesn't even include
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449727816203.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449727816203.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
When did Apple turn to shit?

Pic doesn't even include the watch or 1 port laptop.
>>
Approximately around the time the iPhone 3g came about was when the transformation began.
>>
>>52095940
when steve jobs' health went to shit
>>
They have seemed to be getting progressively shittier since the iP5 came out.

Obviously Jobs' death was the real nail in the coffin though, at least he would have probably tried to keep up a semblance of "innovation"
>>
When they put a faggot in charge of their company.
>>
After Snow Leopard. That's the last product I've seen from Apple when they cared a least a little about software and the user experience. It's also when I jumped ship. I miss the Tiger days.
>>
>>52095940
When Jobs died.

Look at Apple's prototype shit that occasionally gets leaked, Jony Ive's is a madman who generally only has a single good idea for every 100 shits he takes.
But that one good idea is usually fucking awesome.

Jobs had what it took to reign him in.
Cook is basically giving free reign and letting him release these abominations that Steve would have rightfully trashed.

Cook is incredibly good at his old job of reigning in factories and suppliers.
He's fucking terrible at reigning in his workmates.
>>
I thought the fingerprint sensor on the 5s was magnificent but after that nothing has made me say WEW
>>
>>52095940
When were they ever good?
>>
The classic iPods are dank.
>>
>>52095940
Always been shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.