[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to become a member of the masterrace Why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>tfw about to become a member of the masterrace

Why aren't you using this glorious OS /g/?
>>
>>52094710
It's even proven virus free, what more do you want?

Soon I will be using ecomstation on all of my computers.
>>
>no one bumping your shit threads

feels good man, one thread at a time
>>
>>52095243
I started the thread with some light humor meant to bring in some people and then maybe have an actual discussion on the merits of the succesor to OS/2,

Are you a retard? This thread is for the actual discussion of technology while 99% of the threads on /g/ are shitty generals, obvious bait designed to start furitless arguments or shilling and has been like that for years. Please take your inept self elsewhere son.
>>
>>52095336
>being this upset over your hipster OS
enjoy your dead thread while it lasts, meme-boy
>>
>>52095336
looks to me like just another shitposting OS thread, as if we need more of that shit, along with the generals you so hate.
>>
>>52095388
Thanks for the bumps.

>>52095393
I don't want to have this stupid argument with you, I really don't give a shit about those threads they exist and I don't get caught up in them. If you want to be upset go to some "L00nux is le shit, windows is gaymen" thread and argue with them.

I just think the goal of ecomstation/their position in the world is fairly interesting and what exactly they're doing could be an interesting topic to discuss.
>>
>>52095471
you're a faget
>>
File: 1451118094554.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451118094554.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>52095488
you're a faguette
>>
Can it be riced with shitty dull/girlish colors and whatever crap /g/ likes?
>>
>>52095506
no
>>
i knew someone who bought it in college, its absolute shit

its like, autism incarnate linux meets windows 98.
>>
File: 9sysupdate01.png (220 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
9sysupdate01.png
220 KB, 600x510
>>52094710
does it free software?
>>
>>52095516
There is a free demo:
http://www.ecomstation.com/democd/index.php?file=9

I'm going to see about fucking around with it in qemu just for fun. Can anyone find a torrent or something like that for the full version?
>>
>>52094710
Isn't this pretty much OS/2 with a different name? Thats what I remember hearing about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.