[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this and why is it used to save stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: savewtf.png (15 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
savewtf.png
15 KB, 240x192
What is this and why is it used to save stuff?
>>
>this
What are you referring to?
>>
>>52094282
A good bait always makes my day.
case NOBAIT: ddg floppydisk;
>>
>>52094299
The thing left of the arrow?

>>52094301
Hmm?
>>
>>52094282
echo "op is a faggot" > /dev/fd0
>>
Very funny, I made this exact post as a joke yesterday in a nostalgia circlejerk thread.

Troll aside my favorite part of this bit is how, 90s nostalgia shits will shit on you for not knowing that it's a floppy, and as soon as you're out, they would say something like "remember how shit floppies were".
>>
Lel its a galactic space disk to save stuff on retard
>>
>>52094282
that's the solar eclipse looking monocle
>>
>>52094282
An arrow pointing down.
It symbolizes data being written to the floppy disk. An upward arrow stands for reading the data.
>>
>>52097100
Well, people do tend to get annoyed when other people don't have the knowledge that they do. Especially if it's something that's been obsolete long enough that knowing it has become a sign of being old. At least the nostalgia isn't so strong that they've forgotten how shit floppies were.
>>
>>52094535
>The thing left of the arrow?
What arrow?
>>
This thread is a funny bait, but
>yfw people like this exist in the world already
>>
File: rewindwtf.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
rewindwtf.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1600
What is this and why is it used to rewind stuff?
>>
>>52097100
Floppies were still being used on the early 2000's. I would take my docs to computer class when Windows XP was the main OS everyone used.
>>
>>52097820
Oh no, it's as if things change with time!
>>
installing ms office from 200 floppies sure was fun
>>
File: phone.png (34 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
34 KB, 1200x1200
>>52098047
>there are already people alive who don't know what this symbol is
>>
Underage pls go
>>
>>52097920
That is the skull from the piracy logo/flag.
>>
It's a hieroglyphic symbol from ancient Egypt, which was used to indicate grain storage areas.

fucking plebs
>>
>>52094282
it's a laser disc obviously
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.