[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Email Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: emaildomains.png (36 KB, 560x326) Image search: [Google]
emaildomains.png
36 KB, 560x326
Which email provider does /g/ use? My mail.com account is compromised and need a new account.
>>
>>52092925
My old university (alumni account) for personal stuff, gmail for shit and another gmail for work
>>
>>52092936
I have one gmail account, do they still have that shit where you have to make a Google account and it's all linked to that and YouTube? I just need a standalone email.
>>
>>52092969
Everything Google is one account now, just make an account and don't touch anything else with it.
>>
Protonmail, Tutanota, Cock.li, Gmail, and Outlook
>>
>>52092925
Use cock.li unless you need a job. Then buy a domain and have some hosting company set up a mail for you.
>>
>>52092925
cock.li, gmail
>>
>>52092969
Don't use gmail. Google accounts will take over your life.
>>
Buy a domain and a VPS and do it yourself
>>
>>52092925
Gmail for personal stuff. Outlook for spam.
>>
The botnet that is google links all of your fake accounts together with your real one. It scans your e-mails and sends the information to the government. My android phone with location services activated knows where I live, work and follows me wherever I go. All of this info is available to the NSA.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.