[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I torrent anonymously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Q8ZNXS8.jpg (57 KB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
Q8ZNXS8.jpg
57 KB, 540x531
How do I torrent anonymously?
>>
put on a guy fawkes mask and go on hidemyass
>>
You can't.
>>
vpn
>>
-vpn then ddl
-private tracker and hope nobody leaks
>>
File: tumblr_nh708jQEch1tu70b1o1_500.jpg (170 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh708jQEch1tu70b1o1_500.jpg
170 KB, 500x495
move to >>>/russia/
>>
>>52089863
vpn, seedbox, private trackers. Nothings flawless though.
>>
use a seedbox for your private trackers then use a vpn to download from your seedbox!
>>
>>52089863

sticky, suicide
>>
>>52093234
>pay for seedbox
>pay for vpn
>may end up paying for private tracker cause you might be downloading niche/old content
>needing to pay for at least two things to pirate content
Might as well spend the money on the actual thing, DESU.
>>
>>52089863
Why would you want to? Doesnt torrenting without a vpn give you a little rush of adrenaline?
>>
>have a job
>buy stuff you want

best torrenting tactic that I've found
>>
>>52093274
you pay for a seedbox and just use sftp to download the files. using a vpn is a stupid waste of money and slows you down
>>
Torrent over Tor.
>>
>>52093897
>Shitting through a straw
>>
>>52093958
>implying the force of your shit won't just push the straw out
you'd have to tape the straw to your ass if you want to accomplish this
>>
File: torrent_guide.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1771) Image search: [Google]
torrent_guide.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1771
>>
>>52094060
How big are your shits, anon?
>>
>>52089863
You stop torrenting and go to Usenet.
>>
>>52093865
try b4 u buy

btw you're a retard
>>
VPN dump shit !
>>
>>52094060
Would superglue work?
>>
you need a hacker group led by christian slater that throws around buzzwords and product placement
>>
>live in 3rd world country
>government doesn't give a fuck about pirated content, hell even pedo shit.

But then again you have to be a nigger in shit hole.
>>
>>52089863
I would recommend starting with a VPN and a seedbox.... If you're aiming for total anonymity, use private trackers as they have less infected peer swarms. Also disable DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange, a lot of RIAA/MAFIAA agents like to collect IPs there.
>>
>>52096548
>>52093897
Definitely don't do this...not only does torrenting over Tor slow your ul/dl speeds to a crawl, it also affects everyone else's connection when they connect to the onion router. In addition, Tor really was not built for torrenting and using it for such may increase your hashfails and overall wasted data.
>>
>>52093881
I've been torrenting with just a VPN for years now. I've known about seedboxes but I've just been sticking with the VPN since it's what I'm used to, but I'm curious and I want to look into them. Do you have any suggestions for where I could look for buying a seedbox?
>>
>>52096615
Check out Seedbox.io I liked them and its cheap
>>
prepaid mobile internet
its expensive but completely anonymous
>>
>>52094576
>you're a big shit
>for you
>>
>>52094598
>being this poor
>>
Always found it funny to pay for VPNs and seedboxes... I mean might as well buy the thing if it's good. I guess the argument try before you buy works...
>>
>>52097824
And I don't have money to pay for VPN or seedbox.
>>
"Bonsoir, Elliot."
>>
>>52093865
>have a job
>torrent stuff that you want
>buy other stuff that can't be torrented
>>
>>52097824
If you consume even a relatively small amount of content each month a vpn is still cheaper than paying for it.
>>
>>52089863
just don't bother.

If you started going anonymously now it'l look suspicious
>>
>>52094171

>set upload speed to 80%
>all my "dead" torrents spring to life

What is this magic????
>>
File: gob-bluth-650x364.png (267 KB, 650x364) Image search: [Google]
gob-bluth-650x364.png
267 KB, 650x364
>>52099726
>have a job
>torrent the stuff you want
>don't have time for the stuff that can't be torrented
>>
Directly connect your computer to the internet.
Install Windows 10
Then install Utorrent.
Go to the piratebay and torrent away.
>>
>>52100414
>have a job
>buy the stuff you want
>don't have time for all the stuff you could potentially torrent
>>
cringe incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJY0_NC0beo
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.