[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC "Gamers"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: aDQdXDw.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aDQdXDw.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
"PC Master Race"
"Better than the console community."

All lies, like consoles you fight like children over who got what parts from Processor down to something as minor as a keyboard.

It's impossible to make everyone happy, someone will always say: "should of got this"
Someone will always down your parts, as if you can't play the games they can.

Consolers nor PCer's are gamers, you're not even good enough to be Gabe's fake. Brag about what new game you got, not console or part.

Sometimes, fandoms of anything makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
Go back to /v/
>>
>>52089298
Nobody gives a shit about games.
>>
you should take a look at /o/.
its like holy fuck.
dont even start asking for questions there, no matter what car you drive or like someone is ALWAYS going to shit on it.
same thing with the headphone general here.
no matter WHAT brand/model you post someone is going to shit on it, its like a never ending circle of shit.
>>
Good job guys you understand basuc human nature.

Now leave /g/ pls
>>
>AMD guy and Intel guy disagree on what CPU is better
>Play video games together
>Share code together
>>
No one cares
>>
thats why commented.....right?
>>
>>52089298
go back to reddit or neogaf

we discuss options and customization because we have the option to be able to, not that console players would understand. Something as minor as a keyboard? Input methods mean the world when that's how you're interfacing with your device. It's like saying you might as well use an atari 2600 controller with your kidstation 4, because what do they matter right, its just buttons.
>>
>>52089423
Amd cpus are shit, their only selling point is their price and the igpus, and anyone who's planning on gaming will get a real gpu.
>>
Honestly, I don't even want to play games anymore. Most of it is watered down, overpriced, time-wasting garbage based on skinnerbox principles. The people selling this shit are counting on the fact that their audience consists of fucking morons.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>52089298
>"should of got this"
Die, you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>52089298
Fucking kill yourself >>>/v/ faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.