[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LG-G3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: LG-G3-Beat-Gold.jpg (232 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
LG-G3-Beat-Gold.jpg
232 KB, 1000x1300
Name a cheaper,modern, and beautiful phone.
>b-but the plastic back
Buy a metal one on ebay for cheap pleb.
Let's also not forget its 2k resolution, external storage, e-z battery change,comfy back model, and 13 mp camera with 4k recording. The G4 is a little bit better but not worth it for the price right now.
>>
Only poorfags buy old tech
>>
>>52088483
Still better than any phone in the market (including Iphoney 6s)
>>
>>52088457
L G G S T Y L O

At least the T-mobile/MetroPCS versions anyway. Any other carrier version of the Stylo is trash.
>>
G4 user here. Super fast phone. No lag, NONE. I'm in love with the removable battery. I just swap the battery when I need juice!
>>
Horrendously bad screen when it comes to color tint and accuracy.
>>
>>52088668
My sister has one of those. I'm super jelly of the camera.
>>
>>52088668
Same here, got one for Christmas.
Not found an issue with it yet.
>>
>>52088457
Why do you need an SD card? Just use a cloud like everyone else.
>>
>>52088457
In my country I can buy a LG G4 for the same prices as a Samsung S6 edge.

Which one should I get?
>>
>>52088703
Poor bait

Lake Sara Dr
>>
>>52088724
G4 hands down. Let's pretend no removable battery/additional storage isn't bad. The s6 edge still has worse battery life and you have to deal with Samsung's Touchwizz which is easily the WORST company loaded UI ever invented.
>>
>>52088854
Didn't they improve TouchWizz recently? Plus Samsung Pay seems quite interesting.
>>
>>52088939
Samsung Pay will follow the same path as Google Pay, i.e. go nowhere. Just another gimmick to rope you into buying their shit.

And has touchwizz gotten better? Absolutely compared to what it was. But it is still shit. Still lags even on the latest and greatest phones they push out. All your choice of course but after having used both Samsung and LG, LG is leagues ahead of Samsung as far as out of box usability and experience. Not to mention Samsung LOVES loading up their phones with useless apps you'll never use, are always running in the background, have auto-update turned on, and are listed as system apps so that you can't remove them unless you root (if there is root for newer samsung stuff because KNOX)

My last Samsung device before my LG Stylo was the note 3. Great device after rooting, custom recovery, and gutting the phone with Titanium backup. All compared to 10 minutes of getting my Stylo looking and feeling how I wanted.
>>
>Z1-Z3
Only problem is glass back
>>
>>52088457
>2k
1440p ISN'T FUCKING 2K
get it through your thick skull
>>
>>52091212
Well what is it then?
>>
>>52091212
That's like saying 2160p isn't 4k its the same shit retard
>>
>>52088668
>>52088694
>>52088695
Only down size, pictures for me take over 4 MB so no posting compressed pictures in full quality on 4chan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.