[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TuneIn mobile app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TuneIn_Logo_2000px[1].png (19 KB, 2000x770) Image search: [Google]
TuneIn_Logo_2000px[1].png
19 KB, 2000x770
TuneIn Radio on iOS and Android. Same or different functionality and quality?
I'm not happy with Android one, because of:
- freezes ("has been stopped") - very rarely
- the widget shits when accelerometer "flips screen", controls are too small - I only know iOS doesn't have widgets
- there is no easy switching between the stations: previous, next - it hurts in car even with car mode on
- so the car mode is poor too
- on the top panel in Android (tell me the english term for it, if such one exists), where the app icon sits, the TuneIn icon itself goes left-right-left-right if it's not alone there and... (I'll describe it in following post)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-05-27.png (135 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-05-27.png
135 KB, 720x1280
- and marked thing appears and hides randomly
>>
Hell /g/ is a fast board. Bumping.
>>
Last bump seemed not to work. Again.
>>
Guys pls. I have no access to iOS devices now abd Iknow there are many users here.
>>
>>52086970
>what is a search engine of you're choice

>outb4 >you're
>>
>>52087361
>what is a search engine of you're choice
Google. USED IT.
Don't be fucktards again and help a bit instead of cumming at each others "battlestations". This is cancer.

The question is still not aswered.
>>
>>52087493
try a different app pajeet

you're not entitled to our knowledge
>>
>>52087522
You can't even read so I repeat the question in this post:
>>52086408
>TuneIn Radio on iOS and Android. Same or different functionality and quality?
>>
>>5208749How about you learn to use tools other than botnet to find you're are answer instead of calling people names u fence post.

Toms Hardware, Linuslechtips, leddit, use Google-fu, look at the wikia.

nigerian pls

>>52087522
^
>>
>>52087559
Redirects to reddit, lol. This place serves exactly the same purpose: talking about everything technology related.
I believe you've got tinfoil glasses on brah, so take them as this thread actually is about a thing, a mobile app and just referring to other general knowledge sources shouldn't be a /g/ thing. I can search and see no answer, some of you can type the answer and not act kid.
>>
>>52087743
well people in /r/android might be of help

I know it's not gen knowledge sh*t but people frequenting this place are likely to frequent other places that are tech related

>maybe ocuk forums?

Also, you fucked my mom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.