[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1450170665554.gif (2 MB, 269x318) Image search: [Google]
1450170665554.gif
2 MB, 269x318
why are kids today so fucking retarded

they yell that they don't care about privacy online
they YELL and ATTACK anyone who challenges their beliefs about privacy and how there should be NO PRIVACY LOL!! it's sickening. what has become of the internet.
>>
File: 1429060570217.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429060570217.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>52085284
old grandpa
>>
>>52085284
they're right you're wrong
welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>52085284
They were brainwashed by obama
>>
File: BwvC94yIcAAlk4A.png (98 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
BwvC94yIcAAlk4A.png
98 KB, 600x295
There are people from our generation that use their full name as their username for services like twitter, instagram, et al

On top of that, a lot of them don't even have multiple email addresses with names that can't be easily traceable back to their names..

Hope is pretty much lost. We're pretty much the last group of people that give any shits about privacy--and the systems are against us. Pic related.
>>
>>52085676
i order pizzas to kids houses, i find their names on youtube
>>
>>52085320
I'm 26!
what the fuck
>>
>>52085284
Most aren't concerned with online privacy when they only stream videos, do small banking, and order products. They don't have anything to hide
>>
>>52085284
it seems you're the one yelling and getting assblasted here
>>
>>52085284
Because they were retarded enough to put their private info online.

They trusted kuckerberg with their private info and they thick we whouldn't care about our private info either.
>>
>>52086676
It's not my fault you don't know the dangers of non-anonymity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.