[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>captcha says 157 >type 157 >wrong >captcha asks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: raikko.gif (876 KB, 257x206) Image search: [Google]
raikko.gif
876 KB, 257x206
>captcha says 157
>type 157
>wrong

>captcha asks for cars
>click 3 cars
>wrong
>>
install gentoo faggot then try again
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 660x993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 660x993
>>52083729
I raged so hard a week ago when captcha asked me to pick out all images with sandwiches, despite there being none. After several tries I realized that it wanted me to click on images of hamburgers. I want to personally castrate the person at Google who set that up.
>>
>>52083807
Wow such rage. Your life is so hard.
>>
>>52083729
Well, happens here too, but creating a thread wount fix it.
>>
File: memes.png (31 KB, 304x179) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
31 KB, 304x179
>tfw getting captchas with two numbers, with no obvious way to identify the known one
Cucked by Google once again.
>>
>>52083855
actually I take that back, putting in just 1700 solved that one correctly.
>>
>>52083855
With those types of green street signs there is no 'known one'. You can type whatever.
>>
>>52083940
LOL it works
>>
>not using legacy captcha
doesnt even the official 4chan extension give you the option for it now? Much easier for me to type a few numbers, maybe one or two words, then move on. It doesnt give me weird symbols or indecipherable garbage like it used to
>>
>>52083831
You do not see the problem, the captcha also wanted me to click on what it called "drinks", even though I would never consider them such.

It's going to slowly progress from another way to solve captchas to an image training program, forcing people to create associations they wouldn't have otherwise. 1000 captchas later one day you'll look at a burger, think "sandwich" and believe nothing is wrong, and then look at some vegan goop and think "drink" instead of getting the desire to vomit.

What seems like a clever solution can be turned into brainwashing.
>>
>>52084009
You should always be testing captchas that you haven't seen before to see if you actually need to do them.
>>
File: 12423637.png (14 KB, 658x290) Image search: [Google]
12423637.png
14 KB, 658x290
Clicking street names, cars and hamburgers was literally driving me insane, the jews have won.
>>
>>52084244
Nigger in charge of reading

>captcha says 157
>type 157
>wrong
>>
>>52083729
captcha says select all squares with gift boxes....
theres only a table
>>
Good job mods. Now if you just make them a little bit harder to solve, then we could accomplish something here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.